wkrp43 Hero Member Joined May 24, 2013 Messages 814 Reaction score 670 Golden Thread 0 Location western NC Detector(s) used F2...BH Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 8, 2015 #1 These two bad boys were in the same hole, talk about a screamer signal. Was hoping for big silver, but alas. I can't quite make out the backmarks, but I think I can see the two L's as in Scoville. Upvote 4
These two bad boys were in the same hole, talk about a screamer signal. Was hoping for big silver, but alas. I can't quite make out the backmarks, but I think I can see the two L's as in Scoville.
Old Dude Gold Member Joined Feb 20, 2013 Messages 8,838 Reaction score 9,870 Golden Thread 0 Location Wayne County, Kentucky Detector(s) used Fisher F75, Garrett ATPro, Garrett GTAx 500 Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Jul 8, 2015 #2 Good buttons Wkrp. They have rims around them, so they are 20th century, as I am sure you know.