pinenut

Bronze Member
Mar 15, 2016
where bigfoot roams
Detector(s) used
Various Tesoro - mostly Bandido II μMAX
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
..And I still think Bandido II μMAX is the one that really rubs me right. Outlaw is my pick out of the current line, but these older Bandidos are just the tits. I wanted play with the Bandido all day, but it was cold and I didn't have much time..

Snagged another junk ring (copper wire), '39 wheatie and a cool little token. I was nowhere near Santa Monica, BTW.

So, even though Mojave found my coolest silver coins this year... Bandido is still my favorite Tesoro. For those of you wanting Tesoro's best land unit (opinion, of course), the ol' Bandidos are hard to beat.

Thankfully though, Outlaw comes pretty close. :happy3:

IMG_0519.JPG

I have one that just puts a smile on my face whenever I hold it and start swinging :)

The greatest Tesoro that they have every created by far hands down, then along came the Outlaw that replaced it, so why have so many sold there Outlaws..beyond me? Such a great detector,both of them, and I give praise to the church of the Bandido II uMax and Outlaws believers out there. God bless.

Everything said already I believe as well.
And especially as pinenut says I echo "thankfully the out comes very close" the bandido is getting harder to find so the great part is if you get an outlaw, you get to live on with the Bandido detector line :-)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back