What's new

Two hunts after a 3 day coastal low here at the Jersey Shore.....(video)

Surfdigger

Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 4, 2008
Messages
448
Reaction score
63
Golden Thread
0
Location
South Jersey Shore
Detector(s) used
Minelab excalibur, Sovereign GT, Fisher CZ-6a
I got out with Dan in SJ he was trying out a new coil he had aquired it wasn't a bonanza of targets but I think that the quality was definitely there....check it out!

 
Upvote 0
Always enjoy your videos! :thumbsup:
 
Cool vid as usual, and a couple of nice finds, too :headbang:
 
Great video Brian glad to see you Dan getting the loot. I am going to make it down your way someday. soon!
 
nice spin - nice yellow, but

talk to me about dan's really kewl looking scoop

custom made it appears.........i like it, can we get more pics :)
 
Cool vid and great gold ring finds , surfdigger . I search primarily in the dirt , but grew up on the shore . I ran into Dan in Ocean City..... Good guy and very into beach hunting , probably one of the most experienced, besides yourself :thumbsup: it takes a lot to read the beach for the best stuff . dawg
 
:icon_thumright:

congrats on the rings...great video i really enjoyed it.

hh herb
 
Always like the play by play video action.
Nice finds. Hope you do well this winter season. :icon_thumleft:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom