kimsdad
Silver Member
- Joined
- Apr 17, 2008
- Messages
- 4,693
- Reaction score
- 24
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Moronica, northwest of Chicago.
- Detector(s) used
- E-trac & Bounty Hunter Land Star
- #1
Thread Owner
Hi all! I got out yesterday for three hours with Mark & Bob, and much to my surprise got three silver dimes before the rain came!
Liberty was hiding on the edge of the hole, and it looks like she took a blow to the rim with the shovel... 

Based on yesterday's progress, I had high hopes for this morning's rematch, but after 3 1/2 hours and several wheats, only one silver coin showed up. It turned out to be a quarter, so I was happy. One thing I noticed was that with the damp ground, the pennies seemed to show highter conductive numbers than they did yesterday in the same spot....


I drank plenty of water this morning, but I still pushed it a little too hard with the heat. Please be careful out there this weekend while it's so hot! Thanks for checking out my post!
Liberty was hiding on the edge of the hole, and it looks like she took a blow to the rim with the shovel... 

Based on yesterday's progress, I had high hopes for this morning's rematch, but after 3 1/2 hours and several wheats, only one silver coin showed up. It turned out to be a quarter, so I was happy. One thing I noticed was that with the damp ground, the pennies seemed to show highter conductive numbers than they did yesterday in the same spot....


I drank plenty of water this morning, but I still pushed it a little too hard with the heat. Please be careful out there this weekend while it's so hot! Thanks for checking out my post!

I see the #75 in the near future.








