What's new

two items from old farm..........*updated with new pic*

Goes4ever

Silver Member
Joined
Jan 30, 2008
Messages
4,949
Reaction score
2,326
Golden Thread
0
Location
NorthWest Ohio
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac, Equinox 600, and Tesorso compadre
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ok found these items today not sure what they are but I am positive someone here will know! the stick looks like bone or plastic to me? def not wood.....the oriental silver colored disk I have no clue either?
 

Attachments

  • 9-01-09.webp
    9-01-09.webp
    47.3 KB · Views: 403
  • mystery item.webp
    mystery item.webp
    100.8 KB · Views: 382
  • unknown item.webp
    unknown item.webp
    47.9 KB · Views: 390
johnnyi said:
Great! Then if everyone agrees the first thing is a fid (matching the one in the link) and the second is half a buckle you've got an I.D..
I do NOT agree about the stick, as my updated picture shows it is much too short to be a hair pin like the one in the link
 
Upvote 0
Upvote 0
sorry I missed that somehow! yes I agree with you now!
 
Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom