What's new

Two more heartbreakers (including worlds ugliest earing?).

Smoogle

Hero Member
Joined
Jul 24, 2011
Messages
814
Reaction score
262
Golden Thread
0
Location
North Coast NSW.
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Sand Shark, Stavr Krepish II Scoop, Plugger Balanced Shaft.
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
I wish I could flash a hallmark or two ....but lately the beaches for me have been all cheap thrills- summer here and well and truly sanded in.
I'm going back to my trusty river site this arvo so hopefully I'll whip the junk hoodoo :whip2:
Got to be the worlds ugliest earing.... the ring looked good at first glance but stuck to the magnet in my scoop!
 

Attachments

  • IMG_2544.webp
    IMG_2544.webp
    10.1 KB · Views: 978
  • IMG_2548.webp
    IMG_2548.webp
    6.3 KB · Views: 1,015
Upvote 0
Your right the earring is kind of ugly but when you haven't had a beep in awhile it will look good.
 
Smoogle, I agree ...that earring is a bit "over the top", and I'm sorry that the ring was not "up to snuff".

The earring looks to be quite heavy.

I've had plenty of detecting days just like that.

I wish you much success in your next hunt.

Lorraine
 
Look for an ugly ear to match the earring but Sandman is right, at least it WAS A BEEP!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom