A2coins
Ruby Member
Can you use non alkaline batteries with at pro the Duracell last 30 percent longer batteries never thought about it but my friends bought me a 30 pack of these any thoughts or does it matter?? Anyway I found two wheats today no pics they are to dark to even read the dates... I have found so many wheats I feel like I'm harvesting a wheat farm I'm going to throw on my Nel Attack coil and see if that helps find the silver Thanks for looking at my post!!!
Upvote
14
I tried to figure it out for at least 15 minutes then i finally did...................in my rush to get out MDing i had gotton NON alkaline batteries! whewwwwww !!!! I thought i was in trouble !!! LOL so i went to the store and got the good ole alkalines and she sounded off just fine !
Moral of the story ALWAYS look before you buy ! Its advice to live on ! 






