What's new

Two mystery objects.

Ziggurat

Jr. Member
Joined
Mar 17, 2012
Messages
21
Reaction score
1
Golden Thread
0
Location
NJ
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello again! These two things are gonna be tough to ID.

I found the "lego brick" shaped object on the left while hunting with my MD in a local park. The place is littered with trash, but this junk caught my eye. At first I really though it was a lego...but it's metal and has rounded edges. There's a spot on the back where it looks like it may have been attached to something with adhesive. It is completely non-magnetic. It's about 2.3cm long and 1.25cm wide. It's 3mm thick, but 6mm thick if you measure to to the bumps on top (they are both 3mm thick as well).

I found the second object on the right along some old defunct Erie Railroad tracks that had been turned into a dog walk/bike trail. It is completely non-magnetic. I want to say it's copper, but it's mostly blackish grey with only a few green spots. It's darker than it looks in the picture too; the flash kind of brightened it too much. It is about 5.1cm long and about 1.5cm wide at the widest point. The thickness is a bit uneven but it's about 5mm thick.

Heh good luck with this mystery! I really have no clue about these. :dontknow: Your guesses are as good as mine!
 

Attachments

  • DSC00084.webp
    DSC00084.webp
    43.5 KB · Views: 267
  • DSC00083.webp
    DSC00083.webp
    44 KB · Views: 252
  • DSC00062.webp
    DSC00062.webp
    31.2 KB · Views: 269

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom