What's new

Two nice finds in two days

Radon

Sr. Member
Joined
Oct 4, 2006
Messages
377
Reaction score
1,245
Golden Thread
0
Location
Connecticut
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Nox 800
I visited my usual Coinstar the last couple days, and collected two nice finds! On Monday there were a few coins there. Included in there was a 1964 Rosie. That's my 6th silver from Coinstar this year!
Then on Tuesday there was just one coin, but it was a 2000 Sacagawea! If I remember correctly, it's just the 2nd I have found ever.

Thanks for looking and happy hunting!
Don
20230306_173134.webp
20230307_074905.webp
20230307_070103.webp
 
I visited my usual Coinstar the last couple days, and collected two nice finds! On Monday there were a few coins there. Included in there was a 1964 Rosie. That's my 6th silver from Coinstar this year!
Then on Tuesday there was just one coin, but it was a 2000 Sacagawea! If I remember correctly, it's just the 2nd I have found ever.

Thanks for looking and happy hunting!
Don
View attachment 2073282View attachment 2073283View attachment 2073284
Great finds…, but a dollar coin and a chewed-up clad cent in the machine?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom