What's new

TWO NICE SILVERS AND A TUNSTEN

Un Da Da Sea

Full Member
Joined
Mar 8, 2014
Messages
122
Reaction score
136
Golden Thread
0
Location
Hawaii
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Sand Shark
White's Dual field
Minelab excal II
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
After being skunked last week, three hunts with only junk and some coins,
I found three rings today. Two nice silvers and a tungsten.
001.webp
Everything right out of the dive bag.
017.webp
The rings after being cleaned and polished.
happy hunting to all.:icon_thumleft:
 
Upvote 0
Wow that front one has been stuck with that magical stamping. You know the one that turns a $100 plain silver ring into a $900 one just by saying tiffany. Haha

Really nice finds congrats.
 
Wow that front one has been stuck with that magical stamping. You know the one that turns a $100 plain silver ring into a $900 one just by saying tiffany. Haha

Really nice finds congrats.

...I actually stamped it myself, I'll let you borrow it if you like.
Nah...all kidding aside. I know what you're saying, I too really like the
jewelry marked with the coveted T&Co logo.;D
 
Really nice silver...congrats.
 
I too like to find silver rings but the scrap/resale value is not so great.
That being said, having the the T&Co stamp changes everything.
I have heard that if you take it to a Tiffany store they will clean and polish it for free, maybe even give you a new gift box.
I did it with a Mont Blanc bracelet, then sold it on Ebay.
Good hunting
:occasion14:
 
3 rings like a bullet or a circus it,s all good!
 
If you want to sell the T&CO pm me with your price! Nice finds!
 
You had a great hunt, UDDS:headbang:

I love that Tiffany!

Lorraine
 
Nice haul, that T&C is as good as gold
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom