Mac232
Hero Member
- Joined
- Aug 18, 2007
- Messages
- 674
- Reaction score
- 26
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Greasy Creek , TN
- Detector(s) used
- XP Deus
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
The first item is a huge lock that I found in the year 2000 or so , the second one is some sort of axe or hatchet head from a 1700's spot , I have seen a similar one posted on here and maybe I can find the picture and post it . I,m hoping to get a make on the lock from the Micky Mouse shaped lock plate . Any and all help is much appreciated .
Mac
Mac
Attachments
-
DSCF0455.webp62.1 KB · Views: 326 -
DSCF0456.webp75.7 KB · Views: 318 -
DSCF0457.webp76.3 KB · Views: 331 -
DSCF0458.webp66.9 KB · Views: 313 -
DSCF0459.webp59.8 KB · Views: 317 -
DSCF0460.webp45.9 KB · Views: 314 -
DSCF0461.webp76.8 KB · Views: 316 -
DSCF0462.webp74.4 KB · Views: 308 -
DSCF0455.webp62.1 KB · Views: 325 -
DSCF0456.webp75.7 KB · Views: 322 -
DSCF0457.webp76.3 KB · Views: 316 -
DSCF0458.webp66.9 KB · Views: 319 -
DSCF0459.webp59.8 KB · Views: 318 -
DSCF0460.webp45.9 KB · Views: 319 -
DSCF0461.webp76.8 KB · Views: 312 -
DSCF0462.webp74.4 KB · Views: 304







