What's new

Two rings from my lake today

treblehunter

Gold Member
Joined
Jun 18, 2013
Messages
9,692
Reaction score
11,296
Golden Thread
0
Location
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur II
XP Deus
Garrett pro pointer
XP Deus MI-6 pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I found a 10 K ring I believe is plated and a silver band.
Also a 1942 wheat
 
Upvote 16
1431393817577.webp
 
Yeah.

But....did you have fun??? :)
 
Like that Honker Silver!

WhatiFind we need to take a ride North!
 
1431396207947.webp

Yep, I had fun Gary

Here is the cleaned up silver, I'm working on the gold.
 
Last edited:
back in action in the water yet again!, good job
 
Was the wheat penny copper or tin?
 
The water makes the coins look very funny.
The wheat penny is what ever the 1942 was made of, bronze I believe?
 
Yes bronze, worth $.07
 
That doesn't appear to be the type of gold ring that is typically counterfeit stamped. Hope it cleans up fine, it should. Good finds there treble :occasion14:
 
Nice a double ringer! Congrats!

The gold ring looks old!
 
Good show brother! You have been doing well in the water... must be the webbed toes!
 
That doesn't appear to be the type of gold ring that is typically counterfeit stamped. Hope it cleans up fine, it should. Good finds there treble :occasion14:
I have come across this now three times with rings having a 10K mark when they are clearly plated. This one had a makers mark also. I found other rings that have plated mark too. I will post pix of this one. It did not clean up, my suppositions were correct. It is for sure plated. 20150513_104153.webp

Nice a double ringer! Congrats!

The gold ring looks old!
Allot of the stuff I have found dates early 1900's to present, I tried looking up this makers mark with no success, thanks beeps!
20150513_104245.webp
 
Sweet finds!!

To bad the one is plated, still a ring. Did you find these with the AT Pro? The boy and I just got AT Pro's in February.
We need to figure out what we need for headphones for water hunts?
 
Deershed, I was using my AT Pro with ghost amphibians headphones, thanks again
Thanks park pirate
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom