TWO SIGNS LEFT TO I.D. MINE, AS SPANISH, FRENCH, OR JESUIT.

I finally found the download of the vault. In my laptop...
With and without filters and zooming in on it until it pixelated. I can find nothing,until the third filtering. Even then I couldn't find clear markings.
I guess Im not one of those few folks blessed with those talents.

That doesn't mean that I will not heed the warnings...

It just means that I would, otherwise, go in blind to warnings...

That would be foolish. To say the least.

Thanks Bob.
Some folks see giberish some see devine entervention.

If I make it back, I'm goIng to take lots if pics....

Different settings.

#/;0{> ~ (C)

Last edited:
Just so we all know...
Some filters have hidden agenda and place shapes and letters and numbers In places where their are voids. I've seen a few shots make it in under the radar....
I don't draw attention to them.

Nothing good comes from it.

On this occasion, Bob's warnings are warrented.

A word to the wise is sufficient!

#/;0{> ~.

Last edited:
The information desk just closed. Someone has become greedy.

#/;0( ~ (c)

Edit note... the above post was accidentally transferred from a previous post with a photo attachment. Not sure how it made it here, but it doesn't apply here.

#/;0{> ~

Last edited:
That last post has created a ripple.
It was an unexpected reaction to trying to remove the negative comment from a photo, that exposed the fact that someone other than my partner and me had been on our site.

I needed to remove the photo and post to protect the site.

I apologize for the confusion.

#/;0{> ~

This is not on my old site.
This was sent by a friend and I haven't laid my hands on it yet.

Maybe you folks can see what I see.
She sent it because she was showing off her pet-like squirrel.

I saw much more.

#/;0{> ~
1466775849282.jpg

The triangular rock leaning up against the boulder generally means the boulder is part of a triangle, but not always. The split tree may be a gunsite that shows a line thru the bigger triangle or even the topline of the triangular rock, or shows where another corner is, or is being used like a goal post with the adjacent tree.. They liked putting trees or certain bushes that stick out by the boulder markers so they could locate them and to verify them or the alignments near them. Also vice versa, Sometimes the boulders will be placed by the trees as well to verify them as markers. Alot of times the trees will be blazed in some way. It's meant to look fairly natural as well. Also if the two trees line up like a goal post with a post centered between the uprights behind it, then that is a line to follow out.

So... what does the big bear boulder say about the triangle?

#/;0{> ~ ¿?

I see a little knight in bottom left holding a spear. Is that what your seeing. He is about to fight the beast

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Sometimes the v is for victory or victorious . In my book of symbols it gives several definitions for the gun sight.

I can't see the bear part very well, but if it is a bear profile it's just hinting about the tunnel or hole (den). It may be a pig vs a bear, I've seen many pig monuments as well. It may look towards it or something helping lead you to it. Sometimes you look directly across it's nose or back. Sometimes the eyes (of any animal or face) have information as to what shape to look for or where to look. Sometimes there is a ridgeline or wedge cut on it's back to follow a direction . Sometimes the animal shape is just meant to catch your eye and be seen to verify other nearby markers.

Last edited:
The right
side of the pic is the bear boulder's butt. The tip of the left end is the bear's head.

The squirrel is sitting on the front shoulders.

He's a bit broud in the rear.

#/;0{> ~

Yeah I know where you are speaking of in general for the bear, the pic is just low resolution. When you stand on top of the boulder is it a general wedge shape with the face end pointing or coming to a point? If so it's likely pointing towards the "den" in general. It may not be exact, but there will be other stuff to line it up.

Also some of these type monuments have more than one line to follow out, multiple locations. So the trees may be giving one, and the bear boulder giving another.

I don't see a bear. I do see this
540f9efe8b6cb7db44804e5659e3beeb.jpg

The beast looks like he has a head of a lion. The body of a serpent

Look at the point of his spear and the wall or what ever that is in front of him. The line it makes is like a pointer

The angle of both the beast and the two others are parallel

I see the bear now. He is also another animal maybe a wolf
a5495c8eabce6dd9da91e12ed253a087.jpg

The whole boulder would look like a bear profile, Bob. I wouldn't look so hard for images, most stuff will just be profiles or geometric shapes and they stand out pretty well when you are seeing them from the angles they wanted you to, such as from pack trails, or where ever the pack trails formerly were (now main roadways are often built over them), and also when you are standing in or near the alignments or looking down the alignments from where they meant for you to.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back