Georgivs

May 16, 2018
Athens Georgia
Detector(s) used
Garret AT pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
PXL_20221008_231749423.MP.jpg

Both marked 925, one china (left) the other Indonesia (right)

Upvote 12

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
How deep was the water ? I think Zippo restores all there lighters , Does anyone else know about Zippo's policy ?

OP
OP
G

Georgivs

May 16, 2018
Athens Georgia
Detector(s) used
Garret AT pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
How deep was the water ? I think Zippo restores all there lighters , Does anyone else know about Zippo's policy ?

The river is super low right now (but a tad chilly, that's where the 5mil wetsuit comes in clutch) both the rings were found using an ATgold in about knee deep water. Most of the change was found diving and checking crevices and holes with my garret carrot. My friends dad found a zippo in the river a while back and was able to exchange it for a new one, this one might be past restoring but maybe they'll replace it? Seems like a newer model but definitely been in there a few years.

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I don't know now if i would exchange it or keep the one you found in ther condition it is in

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions