- Joined
- Apr 24, 2010
- Messages
- 13,021
- Reaction score
- 28,183
- Golden Thread
- 1
- Location
- Upper Canada 🇨🇦
- 🥇 Banner finds
- 1
- Detector(s) used
- XP Deus, Lesche Piranha 35 Shovel & 'Garrett Carrot'
- Primary Interest:
- Relic Hunting
Last week I was traveling for 3 days in Western Ontario and made stops at two parks along the way for a total of 4 hours of detecting.
I wish the finds were more impressive, but it beats working for a living any day!
On the first day, I found the 1961 CDN Quarter, the brass bell and the unusual brass 'horseshoe shaped whatsit' chain.
The next day I headed to another park across the street and I found the 1968 silver dime.
As I already mentioned... finds bad, but silver good!

The little girl with the black hair in the last picture is our Havanese Lilly.
Thanks for looking,
Dave
Attachments
-
20151001_162928_resized_1-crop.webp140.5 KB · Views: 143 -
20151001_162607_resized.webp87.2 KB · Views: 139 -
20151001_162624_resized_1.webp104.2 KB · Views: 136 -
20151001_150626_resized_1-crop.webp151.6 KB · Views: 149 -
20151001_153459_resized_1-crop.webp93.2 KB · Views: 136 -
20151002_201639_resized-crop.webp56.2 KB · Views: 132 -
20151002_201532_resized-crop.webp51.9 KB · Views: 143 -
20151002_193839_resized-crop.webp53.1 KB · Views: 147 -
20151002_104012_resized-crop.webp126.5 KB · Views: 134 -
20151001_154131_resized_1-crop.webp132.8 KB · Views: 132 -
20151002_201702_resized-crop.webp57.2 KB · Views: 139 -
2015-10-01 15-34-06-1_resized_1.webp34.3 KB · Views: 131
Upvote
18










