deershed

Silver Member
Apr 25, 2013
Maryland
Detector(s) used
AT Pro, Whites Coin Master Pro, Bounty Hunter Lonestar, Minelab CTX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hit a couple sites today and went home happy. First stop I wanted to hit a field but, hay wasn't cut. Instead I hit what I believe was an old corral at the same site. First hit walking thur the gate was a 86-87, 1965 Washington.
Dug some trash then got a sketchy low 80's hit, Spanish silver.
Second site was an early 1900's yard but, was hit already. Found some wheats, cool relics and a 51 Rosie.
I'll take a day like today any day.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    284.6 KB · Views: 79
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    366.8 KB · Views: 92
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    239.2 KB · Views: 85
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    123.7 KB · Views: 94
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    62.6 KB · Views: 82
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    135.3 KB · Views: 96
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    142.6 KB · Views: 86
Last edited:
Upvote 11
Oh that was really a well balanced hunt. Nice Silver with big differences in age. I like the toy plane and soldier, as well as the key and the butterfly buckle.
Congratulations

Sweet Spainish silver!
Nice day of hunting, good work.

Spanish silver and a lead toy soldier. That's an odd couple.

That is a really sweet set of finds, spanning a couple of hundred years too.

Very well done DS!

We did have similar hunts, only your old is about a hundred years older than my old. Congrats on the Spanish!

That key is to a RR lock, any identifying RR initials on it anywhere? I have one that has GTW or Grand Trunk Western on it.

Nice silvers and lots of interesting pieces. Great place to dig!!

We did have similar hunts, only your old is about a hundred years older than my old. Congrats on the Spanish!

Now your just getting technical. Lol I'd take a 1800's silver any day.

That key is to a RR lock, any identifying RR initials on it anywhere? I have one that has GTW or Grand Trunk Western on it.

Nice silvers and lots of interesting pieces. Great place to dig!!

No initials on the key, only a number 22 at top of key. I was wondering what it might go to. It makes sense it would be a railroad key, tracks run straight across road from where it was found.
When I showed the homeowner I said I was curious what it might go to. He said he had a pile of them laying around the house.
Maybe it goes to that other piece I found. Lol Our 300 New Home". We think its the front of an old brass lock.

Spanish silver and a lead toy soldier. That's an odd couple.

That is a really sweet set of finds, spanning a couple of hundred years too.

Very well done DS!

Thanks Sir!!
It's been a crazy year for lead soldiers and a couple other lead toys. No complaints here though, I'll take them all.
I thought the Rosie and the Spanish were the odd couple. Hard to believe you can find two different silver coins with so many years between the two of them.

Great assortment of finds! Nice silver! Congrats and HH

Nice silvers and other finds. Really like the butterfly buckle. Congrats!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back