What's new

"Two-Step Verification....".."

eyemustdigtreasure

Silver Member
Joined
Mar 2, 2013
Messages
3,644
Reaction score
5,648
Golden Thread
0
Location
California
Detector(s) used
Fisher Gold Bug Pro
Tesoro Cibola
Nokta Pointer; Phillips SHS5200 phones
Nokta Macro SIMPLEX +
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
What is this "Two-Step Verification...?" for logging-in...?
Why required?
Thanks
~eye
 
Are you logging in using a computer or a smart device?
 
What is this "Two-Step Verification...?" for logging-in...?
Why required?
Thanks
~eye

I found your problem and fixed it, in your profile you had two-step verification enabled, I disabled it for you, it is disabled by default so some how you had turned it on.
 
I found your problem and fixed it, in your profile you had two-step verification enabled, I disabled it for you, it is disabled by default so some how you had turned it on.
Thanks, TH, I wouldn't have fixed the problem myself, once on board....!
 
Thanks, TH, I wouldn't have fixed the problem myself, once on board....!
My pleasure to help you, once I started lookin at my profile I found where you turn it on and off on mine, off is by default, I checked yours and turned it off for you.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom