DPBOB
Silver Member
- Joined
- Apr 12, 2006
- Messages
- 3,592
- Reaction score
- 264
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- DES PLAINES IL
- Detector(s) used
- AVATAR: MY Wife Saying....
"Your going Metal Detecting
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
Welcome back Nick..

Kimsdad said:Well, now the mods deleted one of my posts in this forum. Probably because it quoted one of Nick's that they deleted overnight. You apparently don't get a notice or an explanation, it just goes away. There at night - gone in the morning. Nothing worth deleting, in my opinion. Yet the "naughty coin" with the figure of the nude female stays unedited in Today's Finds.
I didn't get it when guys were getting angry and quitting over other people's posts getting deleted, but I'm beginning to understand how they feel.

I'll take a chance & quote you - hopefully we won't get each other deleted!savant365 said:Don't sweat it, I have had a few posts deleted too. The only explanation you will probably get is something about the post violated Tnets policy or you quoted a post that did. No big deal. I don't take it personally, it isn't the first time my sense of humor wasn't shared by others and it darn sure won't be the last. I would not want Jeff's job trying to moderate posts that "may" offend someone. I mean really, he could delete a lot more if he wanted too, LOL. You just gotta laugh it off and move forward to the next topic that might start some trouble.
The main thing is that Nick is back on Tnet and the world has tilted back on its axisI don't know all the details that led up to him leaving but I have a pretty good idea what happened. I guess I really don't care either, I am just glad it got resolved. Like I said, now we can move on to the next trouble making topic...HE HE HE.
HH Charlie

I agree with you that it's good to have Nick back & here on Illinois! 
You hit the nail right on the head Jim!all depending on someone's mood.
True & Sincere friends
Kimsdad said:Second, if you click on the "Popular" link up top at the main menu, you will get a list of the forums ranked by popularity. Of all the state forums, Illinois is first. That's something we can all be proud of!
HH!
D-Dub said:[Looks like we just overtook the Dowsing section and moved up a notch.![]()


DP BOB said:celebration time.......
Everyone post 1 smiley face 100 time and we will gain a few spots
