What's new

Two tokens ,four wheaties,1915 German occupation coin

beanflippinclint

Full Member
Joined
Oct 26, 2023
Messages
148
Reaction score
698
Golden Thread
0
Location
Bonner county ,north Idaho
Detector(s) used
Mine lab ctx3030. Excalibur,deus,deus2 ,deus orx, and about 5 others
Just deus 2 now , probably a Manacore in the future,if the detector GODS. Worthy me, I will get an SD 2300.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The yard that keeps giving ,today had the chance to spend a few hours at my friends house ,I thought I gave this front yard the once over butt and it’s a big butt sorry Mike Obama butt I get three tokens ,
1. 1915 25 centimes Belgium german occupation coin
2. Franklin meant token it’s a series. I actually found Kit Carson in this yard now. I have wild Bill Hickok.1970
3. This token is from Hong Kong $.10 play. Don’t know anything about it. Would like to know what year it is.
4,5,6, 1915,1918s,194? S ,1941d
So that was my day . I did get to go under the rodeo grounds bleachers and literally 10,000 bottle caps. I only found one dime the whole time I was under there.
1749261723182.webp

1749261798805.webp

1749254812131.webp

1749254857483.webp

1749254878834.webp

1749254896241.webp

IMG_1836.webp
 
Last edited:
Upvote 12
Under a set of bleachers you say, you're one very brave man :notworthy:
Try around the speakers at an old drive in theater.🤣
Nice going on the finds
 
Great Finds! Ive done some bleacher hunting before..its a beating but I have actually found some goodies.
 
Cool finds.

The "Thin Dime" play coin was part of a "Mint-O-Money" package of play coins and paper notes, which originally sold for 29¢ in the 1940's or 50's. These, along with a variety of other play money, were made by Tracies Industries of Holyoke, MA. Later, as Tracies increased the price to 89¢ and added other items to the package, Kresge's (now K-mart) began selling Japanese-made imitations of the coins, and those in turn were followed by copies made in Hong Kong and Taiwan.

https://www.cointalk.com/threads/gonna-get-heckled-for-this-one.322243/
 
Yes I found the thin dime “hong Kong” made 40’s-50’s
Thank u
IMG_1838.webp
 
lol I would think a 1915 Belgium German occupation coin would be really rare, found in idaho ,but I guess not. All I configure is the person who lived in this home. Must’ve been a war war one vet . Coins from France, Belgium, early 1900s. Idk
 
those are some really cool finds, congrats!
I tried under the rodeo bleachers once with the same results as you. :BangHead:
It’s all good my wife volunteers at the rodeo so on Tuesdays and Thursdays I go there and there is a skateboard park right next to it. That’s never been hit. I got 32 nickels in one day looking for gold.
 
Congrats on the cool finds !
 
The yard that keeps giving ,today had the chance to spend a few hours at my friends house ,I thought I gave this front yard the once over butt and it’s a big butt sorry Mike Obama butt I get three tokens ,
1. 1915 25 centimes Belgium german occupation coin
2. Franklin meant token it’s a series. I actually found Kit Carson in this yard now. I have wild Bill Hickok.1970
3. This token is from Hong Kong $.10 play. Don’t know anything about it. Would like to know what year it is.
4,5,6, 1915,1918s,194? S ,1941d
So that was my day . I did get to go under the rodeo grounds bleachers and literally 10,000 bottle caps. I only found one dime the whole time I was under there.
View attachment 2211638
View attachment 2211639
View attachment 2211640
View attachment 2211641
View attachment 2211642
View attachment 2211643
View attachment 2211648
Very Cool!!! Congrats!!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom