Quinoa
Bronze Member
- Joined
- Nov 25, 2011
- Messages
- 1,693
- Reaction score
- 3,551
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Purgatory
- Detector(s) used
- Garrett atx pi 12+20inch coil, Garrett mh series, Garrett 2500+t-hound attchmnt, fisher tw-6 two box, Pulsestar pro ii with various coils up to 98 inches, pulsemaster pro w/1.2 m coil
- Primary Interest:
- Other
I see that cross road in the GE map picture, and there is a crossroad close to the spot I was pointing at, so I dunno. which area was the google earth photo? The one you pinpointed in the picture vs the GE photo is a ways out in the distance from the one I saw thru the monument.
i remember going out west and see a mountain that was shape difference,and i think it's only a 2 miles down the road , hour later just getting there ....flat land you can see for mile's and it don't look that for, tell you put several miles behind you.






