What's new

tx convention

mretrackr

Jr. Member
Joined
Sep 17, 2010
Messages
39
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Dug this downtown waco tx. not sure when the convention was held... maybe someone here on this forum can date it. appears to be brass and measures approx 2 in.X 2in.


thanks for looking!!!!


HH

mikeB
 

Attachments

  • waco tx convention.webp
    waco tx convention.webp
    141 KB · Views: 220
Upvote 0
Dallas Morning News 1/24/1915 says it will be in Waco that year -

2eej29y.jpg
 
Upvote 0
Bramblefind said:
Dallas Morning News 1/24/1915 says it will be in Waco that year -
Good research. 1915. medal ribbon.webp
I believe its the upper part of a name tag medal ribbon which we may not find a match.
A pic of the back may verify.
 
Upvote 0
Thank you all. I will look again. But I didn't see any writing on the reverse side.
Mike.
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom