typical

Jan 2, 2013
somewhere between flagstaff, preskit
Detector(s) used
Whites prism III
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Well pip, as a lib I'm not at all surprised that you disagree with that statement. As a Conservative I agree with it completely!

House Only Working 8 More Days This Year

"We should not be judged on how many new laws we create," Boehner told CBS News' Bob Schieffer in July. "We ought to be judged on how many laws we repeal. We’ve got more laws than the administration could ever enforce."
I agree. They should have to work more, especially when there's a crisis going on like during the government shutdown. Oh wait.... the President locked himself in the bathroom and refused to come out and talk..... Never mind.. I do agree with Mr Boehner that there are entirely too many laws on the books already and the very last thing we need is more. :thumbsup:

I am not sure what I believe anymore...all this news is just a shell game to keep us uninformed...that I believe.

I do not believe people paid as much as congress, who have such wonderful health care....should only work 8 days between now and jan.7 2014

I am not sure what I believe anymore...all this news is just a shell game to keep us uninformed...that I believe.

I do not believe people paid as much as congress, who have such wonderful health care....should only work 8 days between now and jan.7 2014

Gee pip, I'm impressed!! You've said something that you and I completely agree on. Now, just ask yourself who has been in charge of that shell game for the last 4, almost 5, years!

Gee pip, I'm impressed!! You've said something that you and I completely agree on. Now, just ask yourself who has been in charge of that shell game for the last 4, almost 5, years!

Yes! But the last 4 or 5 years? How about since FDR was President? If anyone truly can proceed with a truly open mind...(sheeeeeesh, here it comes), Look past all the crass language and give talk radio a try. You'll be surprised how much more they report correctly and factually then the mainstream media. I have been surprised by that for many, many years...No they are not perfect, but they spin the facts a lot less then ABC, CBS, NBC, PBS, and CNN.

Attachments

• new-york-daily-news-ar-15-sept-2013.jpg
    new-york-daily-news-ar-15-sept-2013.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 55
Hey, Mr. Pip. You said "typical"? My greatest wish for America would be that what Mr. Boehner said actually was "typical" of any congressional behavior. My wife and I are getting older and if sick will probably not be able to afford the healthcare co-pays of thousands and thousands of dollars under Obamacare. We are probably of the age group that will be sent home to die with some pills by the folks who claimed, "there will be no death panels". This is already happening...one hears about it on talk radio from the callers who are beginning to experience such things in their own lives. Whatever value is left in our house or savings will not go to help our young loved ones have a better life, but will instead go to whoever Mr. Obama deems worthy, and one can bet those folks will use it to further their own irresponsible living. So, yes Mr. Boehner, please, repeal away!

Last edited:

Hey, Mr. NH...I'm might have had a brain fart, I believe you and I are on the same side here, but I don't get the meaning of your post, have patience and explain it for me if you would, I'm an old guy, ya' know?

Hey, Mr. NH...I'm might have had a brain fart, I believe you and I are on the same side here, but I don't get the meaning of your post, have patience and explain it for me if you would, I'm an old guy, ya' know?

JSF,

LMBO!!! Tell that to my kids and grandkids all the time too!! I'll let NH answer your post although I know exactly, as another old fart like you, what he means.

Hey, Unclebuck. is he saying that the mainstream newspapers are just as bad as the TV news. If that's the case then I've known that since the paper said "Dewey Defeats Truman".

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back