spez401
Hero Member
- Joined
- Jul 13, 2006
- Messages
- 521
- Reaction score
- 9
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Coventry, RI
- Detector(s) used
- Excal
Re: u-boat?
I just went back and read that story at the link i posted. its one of 2 or 3 versions of the story that I heard. Grizzly, maybe it is the same boat... ya never know. Maybe next time i get out there, i'll take my underwater detector and see if i can find gold. lol. But with a 3-5 minute bottom time... Makes me consider recertifying in Nitrox...
Steve
I just went back and read that story at the link i posted. its one of 2 or 3 versions of the story that I heard. Grizzly, maybe it is the same boat... ya never know. Maybe next time i get out there, i'll take my underwater detector and see if i can find gold. lol. But with a 3-5 minute bottom time... Makes me consider recertifying in Nitrox...
Steve







