What's new

U.S. colar brass or what?

deepbeep

Full Member
Joined
Jun 11, 2009
Messages
192
Reaction score
16
Golden Thread
0
Location
Bolivar, Ohio
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-trac
When I first found this, I thought it was a WWII colar brass. But all that I can find are flat ones. This one is "domed". Is that still what it is, or different era? There are two pins on the back, bent over. It is made like a two piece button.

Thanks, Tim
 

Attachments

  • finds 023A.webp
    finds 023A.webp
    3.8 KB · Views: 220
  • finds 024A.webp
    finds 024A.webp
    4.9 KB · Views: 218
  • finds 025A.webp
    finds 025A.webp
    11.4 KB · Views: 224
Yes, I agree it's most likely collar brass. All the collar brass I ever wore had two pins in the back.

I'd say post WW II.
 
Upvote 0
Does anybody know of a link or pic that will better date it?

Thanks, Tim
 
Upvote 0
Does it have a dome shape to it? I agree it's post WW2 and into the early 60's.
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom