What's new

U.S Marine Corps Button, Please Help ID

Digger62918

Full Member
Joined
Sep 28, 2009
Messages
146
Reaction score
2
Golden Thread
0
Location
Carterville, IL.
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ-70 Pro , Fisher CZ-20 , Minelab Explorer SE
I found this cool U.S Marine Corps button/ cuff link however I have no idea as its age. It was found at a site that dates from the 1880's. I would greatly appreciate ANY information on this button and a possible age. Many Thanks!
 

Attachments

  • 8.webp
    8.webp
    47.6 KB · Views: 940
  • 5.webp
    5.webp
    58.5 KB · Views: 396
  • 6.webp
    6.webp
    81.9 KB · Views: 282
Its a button off of a WWII USMC HBT (herringbone twill) fatigue shirt.
 

Attachments

  • hbt (Small).webp
    hbt (Small).webp
    53.8 KB · Views: 692
Upvote 0
MilitariaCollector said:
Its a button off of a WWII USMC HBT (herringbone twill) fatigue shirt.
Are you sure about that? 8)
Just kidding - your moniker is a giveaway - nice concise, precise ID :headbang:
Mike
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom