detector dave Sr. Member Joined Dec 23, 2007 Messages 287 Reaction score 74 Golden Thread 0 Location between Cadillac and Big Rapids Detector(s) used whites 6000 & spectrum Nov 11, 2008 #1 I found this badge and silver bracelet at a baseball feild that I have hunted many times. I cant believe how much I have found on feilds that have been hunted out. I was wondering how old is the badge. I am guessing around 1950? Attachments PHOT0161.webp 19.1 KB · Views: 640
I found this badge and silver bracelet at a baseball feild that I have hunted many times. I cant believe how much I have found on feilds that have been hunted out. I was wondering how old is the badge. I am guessing around 1950?
rebelfirefighter07 Jr. Member Joined Jul 29, 2006 Messages 66 Reaction score 1 Golden Thread 0 Location Georgia Detector(s) used Bounty Hunter Pioneer 202 Nov 12, 2008 #2 Whats the back look like? Upvote 0
Monty Gold Member Joined Jan 26, 2005 Messages 10,752 Reaction score 170 Golden Thread 0 Location Sand Springs, OK Detector(s) used ACE 250, Garrett Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Nov 12, 2008 #3 Does the badge appear to be flimsy pot metal like a toy or is it heavy metal, possibly brass like a real badge? Monty Upvote 0
Does the badge appear to be flimsy pot metal like a toy or is it heavy metal, possibly brass like a real badge? Monty
detector dave Sr. Member Joined Dec 23, 2007 Messages 287 Reaction score 74 Golden Thread 0 Location between Cadillac and Big Rapids Detector(s) used whites 6000 & spectrum Nov 12, 2008 Thread Owner #4 There are no markings on the back, the metal is like a toy, I think it is a toy but not sure how old. Upvote 0
There are no markings on the back, the metal is like a toy, I think it is a toy but not sure how old.
Monty Gold Member Joined Jan 26, 2005 Messages 10,752 Reaction score 170 Golden Thread 0 Location Sand Springs, OK Detector(s) used ACE 250, Garrett Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Nov 12, 2008 #5 I'd guess 50s or early 60s? Monty Upvote 0
Montana Jim Gold Member Joined Sep 18, 2006 Messages 11,705 Reaction score 148 Golden Thread 0 Location Montana Nov 12, 2008 #6 http://www.usmarshals.gov/history/badges/index.html Upvote 0