U.S. Treasure Leads are now on my webpage...

OP
OP
Timberwolf

Timberwolf

Silver Member
Sep 12, 2005
Detector(s) used
Eagle II SL90/Eagle Spectrum/TF-900
OP
OP
Timberwolf

Timberwolf

Silver Member
Sep 12, 2005
Detector(s) used
DOCC77 said:
do you have any about "Fire Mountain" or "Hurricane cliffs" in NW arizona???thanks....

I don't see those names listed. You may want to look at the list yourself, just in case I overlooked something. Goto my website http://myweb.cableone.net/thewitness and in the U.S. Treasure Leads area, click on the South West link. You will see all of my Arizona leads there.

TW

Urban Prospector

Feb 21, 2007
N OC CA
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT,Compass 94B & 77B
Is there a bibliography or source for this info? Does the listing open into a info source that I haven't found? I've been pursuing info on the lead listed as;

McNally Ranch Old McNally Ranch Los Angeles CASouthwest 200000 75 Jewelry

This is in La Mirada CA actually it IS LM.His ranch was huge and became a city. I've searched the LM library and talked to Seniors at their local hang out. That was enriching itself so I'm already ahead.Not one sentence of knowledge have I heard or read of the lost "treasure". As I search the internet it references your website for info thus returning me to the starting point.Any suggestions? Anyone? Any info you might share on the source of this story or these leads would be greatly appreciated.

OP
OP
Timberwolf

Timberwolf

Silver Member
Sep 12, 2005
Detector(s) used
Urban Prospector said:
Is there a bibliography or source for this info? Does the listing open into a info source that I haven't found? I've been pursuing info on the lead listed as;

McNally Ranch Old McNally Ranch Los Angeles CASouthwest 200000 75 Jewelry

This is in La Mirada CA actually it IS LM.His ranch was huge and became a city. I've searched the LM library and talked to Seniors at their local hang out. That was enriching itself so I'm already ahead.Not one sentence of knowledge have I heard or read of the lost "treasure". As I search the internet it references your website for info thus returning me to the starting point.Any suggestions? Anyone? Any info you might share on the source of this story or these leads would be greatly appreciated.

Urban,

Here is the only bibliography info that came with the software. I hope this helps you in your search.
Best regards,
Timberwolf

Western & Eastern Treasures - Various years and issues Arcata CAPeople's Publishing Company, Inc.

Lost Treasure - Various years and issues Bixby OKLost Treasure, Inc.

Treasure - Various years and issues Twentynine PalmsCAJess Publishing Company, Inc.

Rand McNally Road Atlas & Vacation Guide: U.S., Canada, Mexico Chicago ILRand McNally & Company 1983

Treasure Search - Various years and issues Twentynine PalmsCAJess Publishing Company, Inc.

Treasure Found! - Various years and issues Twentynine PalmsCAJess Publishing Company, Inc.

Bell, Robert A Treasure Guide Including 101 Treasure Sites LaCrosse WISpecialty Products 1968

Busher, Jimmie Lost Mines and Treasures of the Southwest Mesilla Park NMTreasure Guide Publishing Co. 1975

Coleman, F. L. 1001 Lost, Buried or Sunken Treasures New York NYThomas Nelson & Sons 1957

Florin, Lambert Ghost Town Trails Seattle WASuperior Publishing Company 1963

Helm, Thomas Treasure Hunting Around the World New York NYDodd, Mead & Company 1960

Hintze, Naomi A. Buried Treasure Waits for You Indianapolis INThe Bobbs-Merrill Company, Inc. 1962

Marx, Robert F. Buried Treasure of the United States Dallas TXRam Publishing Co. 1986

Mikalow, A.A. and Rieseberg, Lieut. Harry E. Fell's Guide to Sunken Treasure Ships of the World New York NYFrederick Fell, Inc. 1965

Mullikin, James C. Ghost Towns of Talbot County Easton MDThe Easton Publishing Company 1961

Nesmith, Robert L. Dig For Pirate Treasure New York NYThe Devin-Adair Company 1958

O'Connor, D'Arcy The Big Dig New York NYBallantine Books 1988

Oles, Floyd and Helga Eastern Gem Trails Mentone CAGembooks 1967

Penfield, Thomas Directory of Buried or Sunken Treasures & Lost Mines of the U.S. Conroe TXTrue Treasure Publications, Inc. 1971

Rieseberg, Lieut. Harry E. Fell's Complete Guide to Buried Treasure, Land & Sea New York NYFrederick Fell, Inc. 1970

Stockton, Frank S. Buccaneers & Pirates of Our Coasts New York NYThe MacMillan Company 1967

von Mueller, Karl The Treasure Hunter's Manual Alamo CAThe Gold Bug 1966

Voynick, Stephen M. The Mid-Atlantic Treasure Coast Wallingford PAThe Middle Atlantic Press 1984

OP
OP
Timberwolf

Timberwolf

Silver Member
Sep 12, 2005
Detector(s) used
Urban Prospector said:
Thanks TW Urb.

You are welcome. If you find something good, could you email a pic?
Thanks,

TW

VICTORIO

Jun 8, 2005
Detector(s) used
Pulse Star II & Whites TM808
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
TimberWolf, I don't know how I ever missed this topic. Anything In Old Mexico. South of The Border from Texas.

OP
OP
Timberwolf

Timberwolf

Silver Member
Sep 12, 2005
Detector(s) used
Victorio,

I'm afraid I don't have anything outside the U.S.....sorry :(

Tw

Siegfried Schlagrule

Bronze Member
Mar 19, 2003
Indiana
Detector(s) used
All types of BFOs owned. Especially want White's Arrow; White's Oremaster; Exanimo Spartan Little Monster; Garrett contract Little Monster.
VICTORIO said:
TimberWolf, I don't know how I ever missed this topic. Anything In Old Mexico. South of The Border from Texas.

I wasn't asked but I know that there were Mexico treasures listed in the World Treasure Atlas by Thomas Terry years ago. That original is selling for more than $100 each BUT maybe you can get it on interlibrary loan. I am told that it has been revised and will come out in a second edition sometime this year or next. A google search for Thomas Terry should find his website (it used to be called Specialty Products) and details on prices.
There is a fairly rare book called Mexican Treasures by Tom Kitchen Phoenix, AZ: Mesquite Publishing company, 1954, 105pp. I don't know anyone who has that book but it may be available on interlibrary loan. If you speak Spanish there may be some titles in spanish with titles similar to Tesoros de Mexico or somesuch. exanimo, siegfried schlagrule

VICTORIO

Jun 8, 2005
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank you very much Don siegfried schlagrule. Will look it up .

VICTORIO

Jun 8, 2005
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Found it Amazon.com Quote.

" The Western States, Hawaii, and Mexico: Includes Arizona, California, Colorado, Nevada, New Mexico, Oklahoma, Texas, Utah, Hawaii, and Mexico (Treasure Hunter's Atlas & Guide to North America) (Paperback)
by Thomas P. Terry (Author)

No customer reviews yet. Be the first.

Availability: Currently unavailable. We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock. "

Thank You !!!

OP
OP
Timberwolf

Timberwolf

Silver Member
Sep 12, 2005
Detector(s) used
Victorio,

You might try Ebay. I bought my U.S. Thomas Perry set there for about $45.00.
I think they are going for a $100.00 or more in the treasure shops.

TW

OP
OP
Timberwolf

Timberwolf

Silver Member
Sep 12, 2005
Detector(s) used
Victorio,

I found this book at Research Unlimited:

UNFOUND TREASURES OF MEXICO, Kenworthy. Bilingual printing, in Spanish and English. Lists 28 locations. Map is included with treasures explained in detail. Also special section on methods of hiding treasures, map reading, tips, Spanish and Mexican codes and markers, pirates treasure, Devil's Trail, Shark Island Treasure, Mountain of Gold Beans, Prisoner's Mine, Aztec Treasure Cavern, Mayan Temple, Sea of Cortez Treasure plus many more. Large format.
95 pp. (TR112) $16.95

TW

OP
OP
Timberwolf

Timberwolf

Silver Member
Sep 12, 2005
Detector(s) used
Thom,

No, it's not Majic. I don't think I have any of him that would work....hmmm, I should check :)
I borrowed it from the Internet ;)

Tom

OP
OP
Timberwolf

Timberwolf

Silver Member
Sep 12, 2005
Detector(s) used
Old Dog said:
Tom,
Is the new avatar photo a picture of Majic?

Beautiful animal.

Thom

Thom,

It is now....meet Majic ;D

MAJIC6.JPG

Tom

paleo10kbc

Feb 13, 2008
Ohio
Detector(s) used
bounty hunter pioneer505
Any chance you have leads in Ohio?
To narrow it down;Allen,Auglaise,Mercer,and Van Wert counties.
Any info would be welcome.
You are a gentleman and a scholar!
Paleo10kbc

OP
OP
Timberwolf

Timberwolf

Silver Member
Sep 12, 2005
Detector(s) used
paleo10kbc said:
Any chance you have leads in Ohio?
To narrow it down;Allen,Auglaise,Mercer,and Van Wert counties.
Any info would be welcome.
You are a gentleman and a scholar!
Paleo10kbc

Paleo,

Here is all I have on Ohio.....

Young Scion Ashtabula Ashtabula OHMidwest 155000 50 Ingots Sunken ship
Chesapeake Conneaut Ashtabula OHMidwest 8000 50 Ingots Sunken ship
Marquette & Bessemer No. 2 Conneaut Ashtabula OHMidwest 50000 75 Ingots Sunken ship
Whiskey Runners Wapakoneta Auglaize OHMidwest 25 Misc.
Morgantown Gang Ohio River Columbiana OHMidwest 10 Misc.
John Ashland Wyandot Crawford OHMidwest 25000 10 Coins
Kent Point Pelee Erie OHMidwest 65000 50 Ingots Sunken ship
French Officer Isle St. George Erie OHMidwest 10 Misc.
River Wreck Cheshire Gallia OHMidwest 25 Coins
River Bluff Crown City Gallia OHMidwest 25000 25 Misc.
Shawnee Tribe Oldtown Greene OHMidwest 10 Ore
Army Payroll Findlay Hancock OHMidwest 10 Coins
Bank Robber Fairport Harbor Lake OHMidwest 50000 10 Ingots
Lexington Painesville Lake OHMidwest 300000 10 Ingots Sunken ship
Fort Wapatomica Zanesville Logan OHMidwest 50 Coins
Buckchitawa Lost Mine Cameron Monroe OHMidwest 10 Ore
Lisman Farm Joy Morgan OHMidwest 125000 10 Paper
Bridge Family Eaton Preble OHMidwest 90 Coins
John Dillinger Leipsic Putnam OHMidwest 1675000 10 Paper
Braddock Minerva Stark OHMidwest 25000 10 Coins

Hope this can help you :)

Timberwolf

rockhound

Bronze Member
Apr 9, 2005
Timberwolf, Somewhere along the black dog trail in NE Ok. is buried several bags of gold.In 1850, eight men were returning home successfully from the Cal. gold rush, on their way to VA., When they camped along the Arkansas river,near the black dog trail. That night they were attacked by a war party of Osage indians.During the attack they buried bags of gold along the river bank, and wedged a broken rifle in a tree nearby. Seven were killed and one wounded, but the one who was wounded survived to make it home to Va., but died soon afterwards. Before he died he told his family about the gold, but they were not financially able to make the trip to search for it.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread