UFO....and some reeeeaally strange stuff!!

zaweiss

Nov 14, 2006
Park Hills, MO
Detector(s) used
Garrett ACE 250
ok....so about 20 years ago, My Dad and I saw a HUGE orange light at the base of a mountain that was approximately 1 mile from the house. We watched it for a bit and then it went into "warp speed" and flew away super-fast! It was so fast it was like it was never even there! We couldn't explain what it was and it kinda scared us!

......About a month later we were awakened in the middle of the night by a very loud noise....VERY loud! We went outside and looked up in the field at the direction of our pond where the noise was coming from. It sounded like a locomotive or a huge engine of some sort. The same orange light was hovering over our pond. After about a minute or two, the thing flew off in the same fashion as before...

We went up to the pond the next morning to look around and there was a thick bubbly white film coating the surface and there were a few of our bigger catfish floating dead.

We never saw the thing again.

WEIRD. To this day we have been unable to explain what happened.

(The thing looked like the orange color of a glowing burner on an electric stove)

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Spooky, if I answered your post in the way that you answered his, you would be quite insulted. Do like most of us, if you haven´t anything constructive to say or ask, just remain quiet.

¿Do you remember anything else Zaweiss?

Don Jose de La Mancha

Oroblanco

Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
DAKOTA TERRITORY
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo Supertraq, (95%) Garrett Scorpion (5%)
HOLA amigos,
Very interesting incident, thank you for sharing it with us. I guess we can rule OUT a "meteor" since the last I knew, they generally fall DOWN and not fly UP. I would be interested in hearing any other details you noticed, or can recall. Thank you in advance,
Oroblanco

OP
OP
zaweiss

zaweiss

Nov 14, 2006
Park Hills, MO
Detector(s) used
Garrett ACE 250
Hey guys, thanks for your responses.....

I really don't remember any other specific details about the incidents....

BUT...

I do remember one time when my Dad made a very unusual statement a few weeks afterwards. (My parents were divorced and I stayed with my Dad a few times a month. I slept on the couch in the living room, which was in front of a huge sliding glass door that led to a HUGE front porch made of rough-cut lumber. Also, there was a coffee table in front of the couch.)

Anyways, I grabbed my sleeping bag and pillow to hit the sack that night. My Dad came into the living room with a weird look on his face....he pointed toward the porch and said "If you see ANYTHING on this porch tonight, I want you to roll down onto the floor between the couch and the coffee table and stay perfectly still..."

As I stated before, that was about 20 years ago - I'm 31 years old and I think of this alot...but my Dad and I don't talk much and I've never had a chance to ask him what he meant.....so, my imagination has gone crazy!

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Z,
Please take your experience, and that of your Dad, seriously. When he told you to get down if you saw anything on the porch during the night could have been his response to a personal abduction experience and he was trying to keep you out of it. I have interviewed a young woman with a missing time episode, verified by family members, and she is very reluctant to talk about it. She tends to get really agitated over it. Your Dad may be feeling the same way about HIS experience.

Have you considered filing a report of your sighting? Even though it's been 20 years, it would still be a good idea. www.mufon.com and then click the link for filing a report of a sighting. You can request anonymity and it will be honored.

DigginThePast

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wasn't there another member on here that posted a similar experience happening a while back? Does this incident sound familiar to anyone else? It would be really cool if two separate incidents turned out to be the same one.

It could have been on another forum too. :icon_scratch:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
:icon_thumleft: Sounds like a "family" thing; Descendants from "TIME/SPACE" may well be "coming" back to check on "ancestors". It DOES explain "generational abductions" or just checking
up on family. They ARE "us"; looking different because of "TIME" (YEARS... in the FUTURE), and "SPACE" (in this MULTI-VERSE of 10 -11 dimensions). HA! Like "us", today (SOME in prison), and MOST of "us" being "good", there are "good" AND "bad" Aliens, based on my experience; if, daddy sezs "get down and hide"... he has got MAJOR PTSD of the CE3K (CLOSE ENCOUNTER of the THIRD Kind). :o 8)

OP
OP
zaweiss

zaweiss

Nov 14, 2006
Park Hills, MO
Detector(s) used
Garrett ACE 250
DigginThePast said:
Wasn't there another member on here that posted a similar experience happening a while back? Does this incident sound familiar to anyone else? It would be really cool if two separate incidents turned out to be the same one.

It could have been on another forum too. :icon_scratch:

If anyone can find something similar to the incident that I described - PLEASE post the link! :read2:

Shortstack said:
Z,
Please take your experience, and that of your Dad, seriously. When he told you to get down if you saw anything on the porch during the night could have been his response to a personal abduction experience and he was trying to keep you out of it. I have interviewed a young woman with a missing time episode, verified by family members, and she is very reluctant to talk about it. She tends to get really agitated over it. Your Dad may be feeling the same way about HIS experience.

Have you considered filing a report of your sighting? Even though it's been 20 years, it would still be a good idea. www.mufon.com and then click the link for filing a report of a sighting. You can request anonymity and it will be honored.

I didnt really want to go this far into this topic, but I will tell you that ever since these events took place, I have had a very unnatural fear of aliens (Greys) and the whole alien abduction thing scares the living crap out of me.

If I see a tv show or a movie with "Greys" on it, I often freeze up and get really startled....it's like I can't move and my stomach gets tied in knots...

Am I saying that I've been abducted? NO. I seriously doubt that has happened. I am saying that the fact that I have witnessed some UFO phenomenon validates my belief/fear of extraterrestrial beings.

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
zaweiss:
Your reactions to the idea of the Grays and programs about them seems only natural, considering how you were shocked by your Dad's instructions so soon after seeing that orange light phenomenon. It's possible that you put together something, that didn't happen, in you subconscious from things you've seen on TV and read in books. Then, it's possible that you did have a missing time episode of your own. The woman I referred to in my other post, remembered a lot of things such as exactly WHERE the craft was located; what the walls of the room she was in looked like; the ambionicsyntisis that was done to her (she was about 8 months pregnant at the time). She and her husband were driving from their home in town to her Mother's house in the country when it happened. What normally took an average of 15 minutes, took about an hour and a half. I drove the route to check the normal time and verified it. Plus, I grew up with this woman's family and know their honesty. She doesn't get real upset thinking about the incident, but she gets a little bit irritated after talking about it for a while. She is not super afraid of it. Her experience happened about a week after that Pascagoula, MS incident.

OP
OP
zaweiss

zaweiss

Nov 14, 2006
Park Hills, MO
Detector(s) used
Garrett ACE 250
Yep, you are absolutely correct. I will admit that my imagination has gone haywire at times....that's for sure.

UncleVinnys

Bronze Member
Dec 27, 2007
Hancock Street, Folsom, CA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 600
Yeah, I saw something like that only very small - about the size of a basketball, but
it was burning VERY bright orange, like a road flare.

Still cannot explain it.
Well, at least you don't have two little sore red marks on the back of your neck. . .
Or do you? :o

bigtim1973

Oct 12, 2007
Middle Tennessee
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II & XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
......About a month later we were awakened in the middle of the night by a very loud noise....VERY loud! We went outside and looked up in the field at the direction of our pond where the noise was coming from. It sounded like a locomotive or a huge engine of some sort. The same orange light was hovering over our pond. After about a minute or two, the thing flew off in the same fashion as before...

My brother had an experience with a very loud pulsating noise comming from above his house around 3 A.M. one night. He said it was so loud it was rattling the windows too but, he did not go out to investigate either!!! I would have wanted to know what the heck it was myself, Tim

fossis

Gold Member
Jan 5, 2007
eastern Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Whites Prizm 11 & White's XLT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
When I was about 18 yrs old, I witnessed a 'large yelloish-orange round object' going across a clear moonlit sky, it looked about as large as a basketball from about 20' away, I called it to the attention of two ladies walking by, & also about 10 miles away it was seen by three other people.
It was hard to figure 'size', because we didn't know how far away it was, it made no noise, & slowly dissapeared over a ridge.
I don't often tell the story because of 'the ridicule factor' from most people, but I know what we saw.

Fossis...........

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
fossis,
You might be surprised at the number of sightings made in Oklahoma. In the last few months, black triangles have been showing up all over the world; including OK.

Mighty AP

Silver Member
Mar 7, 2006
Livin' in a tar-paper shack in the woods of Easter
Detector(s) used
Fisher F70, Whites QXT, Garrett Pro-Pointer, "Mighty" Diggin' Tool
fossis said:
I don't often tell the story because of 'the ridicule factor' from most people, but I know what we saw.

Fossis...........

Ha Ha Ha!!! Fossis is crazy........seeing "spaceships"!!!
Just kidding. I know that many of these stories are straight up BS, people looking for attention & what not but..........there are far too many of these things being seen to discount all of them. Something is going on here that we just can not explain. Not yet anyway. Hey Z, I would suggest some sort of proffesional hypnotist but if it was me, Im not so sure Id want to know if something happened. :(

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Z,
Don't go to just ANY hypnotist for help. It's too easy for an inexperienced hypnotist to actually "plant" a memory without meaning to. There are UFO researchers who are certified in memory recovery without planting false memories. If you are serious with this idea, contact MUFON and they can refer you to someone.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread