Ugh...seriously..sick of the pull tabs

iCandy

Aug 19, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Upvote 0
Why aren't we ALL doing this?

Pull tabs.jpg

Ya know what Fraidy Cat? You're right! We could be helping Children with pesky pulltabs!

Well we could try. It would certainly make a pull tab a bit less trashy :wink:

Felinepeachy said:
Well we could try. It would certainly make a pull tab a bit less trashy :wink:

I'll have to see if our local MickyDee's takes them. If not I'll dump them on the front step of the orphanage down the street.

Don't get me wrong....I'm all about helping needy children...but because of this whole pull tab thing...I went & spent all my $ on beer (in the can) just for those dirty rotten scoundrel pull tabs, & now because of the pull tab pressure....I'm an alchoholic...& can't afford anything off the value menu. Nothing good comes from them there pull tabs I tell ya....& ole Ronnie Mcdongy is a crook!!

iCandy said:
Don't get me wrong....I'm all about helping needy children...but because of this whole pull tab thing...I went & spent all my $ on beer (in the can) just for those dirty rotten scoundrel pull tabs, & now because of the pull tab pressure....I'm an alchoholic...& can't afford anything off the value menu. Nothing good comes from them there pull tabs I tell ya....& ole Ronnie Mcdongy is a crook!!

No! The crook is not Ronnie McDongy. It's the hamburglar! 

And that Barneyish Purple lookin girlfriend of his.....bad news! Ntm...all the times they ripped me off & didnt put a toy in my happy meal....happy meal MY BOTTOM!

iCandy said:
And that Barneyish Purple lookin girlfriend of his.....bad news! Ntm...all the times they ripped me off & didnt put a toy in my happy meal....happy meal MY BOTTOM!

What was the topic again? LMAO

diggin tabs pays off, but i got lucky only two tabs before these were found

Attachments

• Picture 247.jpg
    Picture 247.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 1,048
  • Picture 246.jpg
    Picture 246.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 1,055
Look at my avatar for inspiration.We hunt with a silver umax one step after your Compadre. My brother was set between foil and nickel when he found the gold coin.Keep digging,keep the faith,the goodies are down there. You just have to get the coil over it. Dan

Thanks Dan.....& my dad told me the EXACT same thing tonight. Makes alot of sense. I just have impatience problems.....& slowly...but surely working in them !

NOoooooooo peachy......time to up the dose.....I can't get away from them

iCandy said:

Huh? Beer? Did Someone call? :occasion14:

Oh, pull tabs...never mind. I got enough of my own, thank you.

Best,
Scott

Not to worry, when you go out and you don't even hit pull tabs... then you should worry.
At least it shows your detector is working. Note: On the nickel Mode, that is the metal closest to the GOLD Range/Type! As the great people informed me form the Tesoro Co. and others agree.
Happy Hunting & Don't give up, Many have passed up much under their feet. Bye for now. 8)

Well, you could knock out the pulltabs and just dig dimes, quarters, copper pennies, half dollars, silver dollars, large jewlery and crushed soda cans.

But you are going to lose a lot of smaller jewelry, nickels, zincolns, and tons of trash.

It's always a trade off, isn't it? :-\

mac dee's "charity" --give to the kids in ronald mc dees house * see the nice boxes on the side of every mc dees to put your "change" in? to help children ? --well guess what -- lets say there is oh 10,000 mac dees in the usa at say oh $6 per box per day in "change" --that $60,000 a day x 100 days thats 6 million x 3 for 300 days thats 18 million dollars another 3 million for 50 days that now 21 million and for the last 15 days in the year -- another 900 ,000 --so MC Dees when it lump sum "donates" the money YOU donated to the children hospital , Mc Dees gets a 21,900,00 .00 (maybe even more due to "interest" ) tax write off since "they" donate it in THEIR NAME -- such a nice way to get you to pay their corperate taxes FOR THEM -- yep that 22 or so million dollars should cover their corperate taxes due on about say oh 100 million dollars -- and at basically no "out of pocket" cost to them plus they get the "positive PR" of doing good works for $0

some sneaky slimy lil bean counting pencil pusher dreamed this scam up .

ivan salis said:
mac dee's "charity" --give to the kids in ronald mc dees house * see the nice boxes on the side of every mc dees to put your "change" in? to help children ? --well guess what -- lets say there is oh 10,000 mac dees in the usa at say oh $6 per box per day in "change" --that $60,000 a day x 100 days thats 6 million x 3 for 300 days thats 18 million dollars another 3 million for 50 days that now 21 million and for the last 15 days in the year -- another 900 ,000 --so MC Dees when it lump sum "donates" the money YOU donated to the children hospital gets a 21,900,00 .00 (maybe even more due to "interest" ) tax write off since "they" donate it in THEIR NAME -- SEE SUCH A nice way to get you to pay their corperate taxes FOR THEM -- yep that 22 or so million dollars should cover their corperate taxes due on about say oh 100 million dollars -- and at basically no "out of pocket" cost to them plus they get the "positive PR" of doing good works for $0

And I wouldn't put it past them for a second!

some sneaky slimy lil bean counting pencil pusher dreamed this scam up .

There is no such thing as a pull tab charity or drive, for any benefit, anywhere. But don't let that stop you from diggin the lil buggers. Heck, you might find gold, or a masked wheaty. While you are at it, clean out those dreaded rusty bottle caps. Only good can come from such tectin tactics. No, seriously. Honestly.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back