What's new

✅ SOLVED Ugly stones

bikermike

Full Member
Joined
Jul 14, 2012
Messages
152
Reaction score
82
Golden Thread
0
Location
Stillwater, OK
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250, 6.5x9 coil, 4.5 sniper coil, 5x8DD coil, Garrett AT Gold, Centec pinpointer, Garrett pro pointer, Ames digger.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I have been unable to identify these stones. The pendant measures 1.25 inches by .5 inch. They are mounted on .925 silver. Thanks for looking. 000_0008.webp
 
Bikermike,

i just sold some scrap gold and i had an elks club pendant. I think those are elk teeth, they look just like the one on my pendant.
 
Upvote 0
yep ...elk teeth

elk2.jpg
 
Upvote 0
Called ivories because they actually are........cows and bulls (Elk)both have them but the bulls are larger.each animal only has two.Commonly called "Buglers"......I have a jar of them from the years
 
Upvote 0
Thank you one and all. Very interesting, I have never seen anything like them. Now to find a value on them. Thanks again for the identification.
 
Upvote 0

Similar threads

Replies
5
Views
833
  • Question Question
🔎 UNIDENTIFIED From a shipwreck
Replies
2
Views
468

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom