What's new

UH-oh, troubles are a-comin............................

obediah

Bronze Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2009
Messages
1,776
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
Clarksville TN.
Detector(s) used
Minelab SE Pro
The wife went to 2 diff Banks to dump, each time they refused them (they were bagged), she went to a third very small bank where she knows the head teller who is an ol-friend from sKools days, she said bring them Monday and they'd take them as the carrier comes on Monday but they have sent a memo to ALL their Banks saying they have in last few weeks seen dramatic increase in HALVES and it is causing them time problems processing so many every week; she called someone up the food chain who confirmed alot of people are now searching Halves. This Bank will be charging to dump now!
 
Upvote 0
Hi Ho Silver! said:
hate to say this but.......I would get tired of 10/20/30 boxes coming in all the time to. :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: You guys asked for it.

That's because you are lazy :laughing7: When I get paid to do a job I just do it without complaint. I love grabbing the bags and tossing them on the counters for the tellers when they change the bags. They like it too.
HH
Rich
 
Rich Hartford said:
Hi Ho Silver! said:
hate to say this but.......I would get tired of 10/20/30 boxes coming in all the time to. :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: You guys asked for it.

That's because you are lazy :laughing7: When I get paid to do a job I just do it without complaint. I love grabbing the bags and tossing them on the counters for the tellers when they change the bags. They like it too.
HH
Rich

I'm sure they like it. That is why they are cutting you off!!! I don't have a problem at all with 2 boxes a week and neither does my bank. Thay would have a problem with anything over 4 boxes. Again, you deserve to be cut off.
 
enamel7 said:
Glad to see I wasn't he only one noticing the thumbs up keverett. Also noticed one of them that was professing being a Christian and ridiculing others has changed his forum name to a rather raunchy one. ::) things that make you go hmmmm.
HH
Enamel7
Have not noted that myself- not sure who you speak, but one thing is for sure it is NOT the talk so much as the walk that makes the true believer.

Psa 97:10 Ye that love the LORD, hate evil: ... .
 
Hi Ho Silver! said:
Rich Hartford said:
Hi Ho Silver! said:
hate to say this but.......I would get tired of 10/20/30 boxes coming in all the time to. :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: You guys asked for it.

That's because you are lazy :laughing7: When I get paid to do a job I just do it without complaint. I love grabbing the bags and tossing them on the counters for the tellers when they change the bags. They like it too.
HH
Rich

I'm sure they like it. That is why they are cutting you off!!! I don't have a problem at all with 2 boxes a week and neither does my bank. Thay would have a problem with anything over 4 boxes. Again, you deserve to be cut off.
HI Ho,
Well I'm not worried about being cut off anymore because of the info I got from the "man with the plan". I can if I so desire, dump with impunity as many boxes as I want.
For now I'm happy doing 8 boxes a week.
You have to admit there are some lazy tellers around. Poor work ethics.
HH
Rich
 
I'd love to hear about "the plan". Why not post it for all of us to enjoy? ;D
 
mts said:
I'd love to hear about "the plan". Why not post it for all of us to enjoy? ;D

As would I.
 
enamel7 said:
Glad to see I wasn't he only one noticing the thumbs up keverett. Also noticed one of them that was professing being a Christian and ridiculing others has changed his forum name to a rather raunchy one. ::) things that make you go hmmmm.
HH
Enamel7

I understand about the religion thing....he was posting all kinds of religious stuff on one of my threads, and I didn't appreciate it much. I am not anti-religion by any means, but if you want to preach to someone start your own thread or go to the religion section. Obe I am not referring to you. One small quote shouldn't bother anyone, but this KID was doing it deliberately to get a rise out of me (I even sent him a PM asking him politely to stop...his response was post some more on my thread). Glad to see he has found some others to annoy.

KEverett
 
bad posters are what the "ignore" button is for --use it on em.
 
mts said:
I'd love to hear about "the plan". Why not post it for all of us to enjoy? ;D

It's in this thread guys. You have to ask the fellow that thought of it. :read2:
HH
Rich
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom