Ultimate Burger!!

madfranks

May 15, 2006
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Vaquero
I got this from some other website; I don't have the courage to try it myself, but here it goes!

-Go to McDonalds and buy a Big Mac
-Go to Burger Kind and buy a whopper
-Go to Wendys and buy a classic single (or double) with cheese

Ok now take the buns off all the hamburgers and discard the buns from the big mac and the wendy's single, but try to keep as much sauce as you can from the burgers, especially the big mac, as the sauce is pretty darn good. The whopper buns are the biggest, that's why you'll use them. Pile all the meat, cheese, toppings, etc. from all three signature burgers all on the whopper bun. Now you're eating the best of all of the fast food world all at once!!! OMG :o

nhbenz

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2004
Brentwood, NH
Detector(s) used
White's Classic SL
White's Surf P.I.
"Oh, this is the big one! You hear that, Elizabeth? I'm comin' to join ya, honey!"

Attachments

• Sanfordd.jpg
    Sanfordd.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 286

buscadero

Bronze Member
Jul 16, 2006
Corpus Christi, Tx.
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
:D Good One, Benz!!!!! One of my favorite lines from TV!!!!

Mad: Call your Cardiologist before you inhale that "Ultimate Burger"! ::)

Joe

Rowdy

Jun 11, 2006
Virginia
Detector(s) used
Whites M-6
madfranks said:
I got this from some other website; I don't have the courage to try it myself, but here it goes!

-Go to McDonalds and buy a Big Mac
-Go to Burger Kind and buy a whopper
-Go to Wendys and buy a classic single (or double) with cheese

Ok now take the buns off all the hamburgers and discard the buns from the big mac and the wendy's single, but try to keep as much sauce as you can from the burgers, especially the big mac, as the sauce is pretty darn good. The whopper buns are the biggest, that's why you'll use them. Pile all the meat, cheese, toppings, etc. from all three signature burgers all on the whopper bun. Now you're eating the best of all of the fast food world all at once!!! OMG :o

Good grief! :o

If you want a decent burger, try this!

Take 2 lbs. of ground beef and place in a large bowl.
Add 1 tablespoon of minced garlic, 4-5 tablespoons of A-1 steak sauce, 3 eggs, and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Knead until well mixed, then form into patties.

Grill and enjoy!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread