S Samhurst88 Jr. Member Joined Oct 31, 2017 Messages 36 Reaction score 57 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 2, 2020 #1 any ideas? Thinking maybe umbrella handle?
cudamark San Diego Ring Finder 🥇 Charter Member Top Banner Poster Joined Mar 16, 2011 Messages 15,096 Reaction score 20,179 Golden Thread 1 Location San Diego 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used Equinox 800/900, Fisher Impulse AQ, E-Trac, 2 Excal 1000's, White's TM808, VibraProbe, 15" NEL Attack, Mi6, Steath 920ix and 720i scoops, TRX, etc.... Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 2, 2020 #2 I'm thinking part of an ornate lamp frame. More close-up photos and something for size might help. Upvote 0
S Samhurst88 Jr. Member Joined Oct 31, 2017 Messages 36 Reaction score 57 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 2, 2020 Thread Owner #3 Ok this might be a little better pic Better pic Attachments 88161075-A197-4881-B78C-CA681AA92C8C.webp 1.3 MB · Views: 74 Upvote 0
Tony in SC Gold Member Joined Jun 8, 2006 Messages 6,428 Reaction score 9,296 Golden Thread 0 Location Upstate South Carolina Detector(s) used Whites, Minelab, Tesoro, and custom machines Primary Interest: Metal Detecting May 2, 2020 #4 I'm thinking along that same line. Wouldn't be very comfortable as a handle. cudamark said: I'm thinking part of an ornate lamp frame. More close-up photos and something for size might help. Click to expand... Upvote 0
I'm thinking along that same line. Wouldn't be very comfortable as a handle. cudamark said: I'm thinking part of an ornate lamp frame. More close-up photos and something for size might help. Click to expand...
A2coins Ruby Member Joined Dec 20, 2015 Messages 33,867 Reaction score 42,646 Golden Thread 0 Location Ann Arbor Detector(s) used Equinox 800 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 4, 2020 #5 Not an umbrella handle looks more like an ornate furniture piece of some sort Upvote 0