What's new

umi sanborn map logon info

Bottleviking

Jr. Member
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
22
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
Cincinnati
Detector(s) used
Whatever nu2poo loans me
Looks like the logon info has changed again. Anybody know it ? Thanks, -Eddie
 
Just posted under "Maps". I'm still searching the www, I see you can access it from different libraries across the US, but you have to have a library card. Not having much luck with my state.

Hopefully someone will chime in soon...dabburnit, this is my favorite research map.

:wink: RR
 
Dang...just used it last week....

People thought I was crazy but I spent days downloading maps from them, figuring this would happen.
I spiraled out from my area, downloading everything within 100 miles, every year.

Given the economy, more and more sites that were free are either folding or turning to pay sites.

Someone gotta pay to keep em up.

Support TreasureNet, become a charter member before it goes.

Al
 
user name is proquest, password is welcome.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom