What's new

Unbelievable day in my field permission. Two bucketlisters and more seated

toasted

Silver Member
Joined
Jun 1, 2015
Messages
3,452
Reaction score
14,368
Golden Thread
5
Location
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
6
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 600 XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Goose season ended yesterday here in Maryland. Been waiting three weeks to get back in this field so I took off work and put in around seven hours. Got flat buttons, old bullets, peeling check token, bale seal, buffalo nickel, shield nickel, flying eagle and three seated dimes. One is so worn im not even positive its a seated. Other two are 1875 and 76. I also got eight indian heads with one being my first "fatty" an 1863. My favorite find was my first two center. An 1866 in decent shape too
 

Attachments

  • image.webp
    image.webp
    584.5 KB · Views: 244
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    666.2 KB · Views: 256
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    170.2 KB · Views: 251
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    177.3 KB · Views: 286
Last edited:
Upvote 76
Holy crap that's a lot of cool stuff must be tons more Nice
 
nice day off of work... if your hunts are going to be like that, you need to take off a few more days of work...great job.
 
Very Good Maryland Outing!
 
That is an awesome hunt. You got a lot of variety and 3 seated coins, wow!

Congrats on locating such a good site. Nice.
 
Congrats on your first Two Cent Piece, & all the rest of those great looking coins. That was one heck of a hunt.
 
Triple Seated is an incredible hunt. You definitely spent your time well.
Congrats
yeah it was a great day and I want to go back tonight but my body is telling me otherwise. May have to rest tonight.
 
Super Hunt Man!

Can it Be "OUR" Field? V...Day is Coming Up..LOL
 
I just realized that i now have found more seated dimes than Barber dimes and I have found more seated coins than Mercury dimes. This site is spoiling me

Well that's Just Not Right!
Oh
Congratulations Anyway.
Davers
 
outstanding digs...:notworthy: That was a great 7 hours you enjoyed. I can't wait to get another sweet permission, even if it's half as good as yours.
 
Wow! That spot has been absolutely crazy!!!
 
outstanding digs...:notworthy: That was a great 7 hours you enjoyed. I can't wait to get another sweet permission, even if it's half as good as yours.


Wow! That spot has been absolutely crazy!!!

Thanks. You never know when the finds will begin to dry up but I plan to live in this field until that happens or its planted on. Dare I say seated half, Morgan, gold coin or bust
 
Last edited:
Awesome trade token
 
Awesome trade token

For anyone who doesnt know, this token was given to an employee for each basket of tomatoes or whatever they peeled if they were in the cannery or picked if they were in the field. They would then redeem all their tokens at the end of the work day for whatever the value of the tokens they earned. The harder you worked, the more you made. Wish that philosophy was still in practice
 
Excellent hunting you guys in the states have so many cool coins and variety... Love the nick names you all have for various coins
 
Amazing hunt. Congrats.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom