What's new

Unbelievable day in my field permission. Two bucketlisters and more seated

toasted

Silver Member
Joined
Jun 1, 2015
Messages
3,452
Reaction score
14,368
Golden Thread
5
Location
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
6
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 600 XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Goose season ended yesterday here in Maryland. Been waiting three weeks to get back in this field so I took off work and put in around seven hours. Got flat buttons, old bullets, peeling check token, bale seal, buffalo nickel, shield nickel, flying eagle and three seated dimes. One is so worn im not even positive its a seated. Other two are 1875 and 76. I also got eight indian heads with one being my first "fatty" an 1863. My favorite find was my first two center. An 1866 in decent shape too
 

Attachments

  • image.webp
    image.webp
    584.5 KB · Views: 244
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    666.2 KB · Views: 256
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    170.2 KB · Views: 251
  • image.webp
    image.webp
    177.3 KB · Views: 286
Last edited:
Upvote 76
Man what a nice haul congrats on a nice job
 
Great stuff! [emoji106]
 
Look at all those seated!
 
Excellent saves! The two cent piece is one of my favorite coins. I love the design!
 
Wow! Those hunts alone would make my year. Great finds!!
 
Excellent finds!! The smooth one looks like it could be spanish...but I cant quite tell.
 
What a hunt . Congratulations
 
Two seated in one hunt is a damn good day!
 
Excellent finds!! The smooth one looks like it could be spanish...but I cant quite tell.

Thanks everyone. It was definately my best hunt in as far as variety of finds. I can just barely make out the outline of seated liberty on the obverse as well as a possible 1859 date. Reverse is smooth
 

Attachments

  • image.webp
    image.webp
    189 KB · Views: 178
Last edited:
very nice finds
 
Goose season ended yesterday here in Maryland. Been waiting three weeks to get back in this field so I took off work and put in around seven hours. Got flat buttons, old bullets, peeling check token, bale seal, buffalo nickel, shield nickel, flying eagle and three seated dimes. One is so worn im not even positive its a seated. Other two are 1875 and 76. I also got eight indian heads with one being my first "fatty" an 1863. My favorite find was my first two center. An 1866 in decent shape too

Awesome job
 
I just realized that i now have found more seated dimes than Barber dimes and I have found more seated coins than Mercury dimes. This site is spoiling me
 
Triple Seated is an incredible hunt. You definitely spent your time well.
Congrats
 
Great stuff man. A three seated hunt is tremendous

HH Jer
 
Wish ALL hunts could be like this!!!!! CONGRATZ & HH....
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom