What's new

Unbelievable find

plymouthian12

Silver Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2010
Messages
2,706
Reaction score
7,236
Golden Thread
2
Location
massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
DFX, EXcalibur, Dual Field, CTX3030
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hit a pond I've been in a few times this spring got an iPod a lure from the 50s silver ring and a leaf pendent thing is the best of it the worst of it is someone works that I found about thigh deep spoon,needles,and I could also see a small lighter in it also all tied in a face cloth. After the hunt I brought it by the police station for them to dispose of. The cops did say thanks for bringing it an ideal told them where I got it so hopefully they will step up patrols in that area
 

Attachments

  • 1465698018109.webp
    1465698018109.webp
    38.6 KB · Views: 157
  • 1465698032844.webp
    1465698032844.webp
    19.8 KB · Views: 179
  • 1465698042403.webp
    1465698042403.webp
    22.1 KB · Views: 153
  • 1465698055153.webp
    1465698055153.webp
    92.1 KB · Views: 195
Upvote 22
Strange find indeed & thanks for turning it in to the police - anyway congrats on your other finds and thanks for sharing your picture and story with all of us.

Texas ED
 
Unfortunately, used needles and drug bags are an all to common sight at some NYC parks. Nice job.

Congrats on your finds and HH
 
I have to attend an Annual "Right To Know " training class at work. It inclues the proper handling and disposal of hypodermic needles. A quick and safe way to transport/ dispose of these potentially infectious needles is to put them in plastic water/soda bottles. Unfortunately, I come across them all the time.
Good job
 
Good to know those syringes fit into used water or pop bottles. The bottles are much more common here than the other, except in certain places. Thanks for sharing!
 
Someone chucked their kit into the water when they thought the police were coming. Thanks for disposing of it properly and I am glad you found some goodies to keep! ATW's tip on transporting syringes is spot on, did it many times in my career. Sub 8-)
 
Someone chucked their kit into the water when they thought the police were coming. Thanks for disposing of it properly and I am glad you found some goodies to keep! ATW's tip on transporting syringes is spot on, did it many times in my career. Sub 8-)

Or hopefully kicked the habit...more likely as you said though.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom