What's new

Unbelievable Viking artifact

MisterTell

Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 30, 2012
Messages
256
Reaction score
1,602
Golden Thread
6
Location
Tromso
🥇 Banner finds
6
Detector(s) used
Xp-Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

DSC_4644.webp
DSC_4611.webp
 
Upvote 30
Very cool! Do you have some background for this? Looks like horse harness mount with one of the heads missing? Those viking items you dig are beautiful crafted, stunning.
 
Thanks Westfront No I do not have background on it, but maybe horse harness mount, or a mount for belt or sword shape , is what i think about it.
 
WOW!!! Wish our area would give up finds like those. Nice job.
 
Very cool artifacts, hope you can find the needed research to determine use. :occasion14:
 
Wow! Awesome finds!

I would love to find those types of relics.
 
Very nice. Hold on something that old must feel incredible.

Congrats and good luck
 
I don't think I'll ever dig any Viking artifacts so thanks for sharing your finds.
Congrats
 
Thanks Westfront No I do not have background on it, but maybe horse harness mount, or a mount for belt or sword shape , is what i think about it.
I agree with Westfront. Pretty sure its a 3-way strap-junction for a horse harness.
 
PS. Super cool find:hello2:
 
I'm amazed at your silver finds, and the Viking artifact is really excellent.
 
Amazing craftsmanship
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom