Unbelieveable! I found my 3rd US BELT BUCKLE, TSGMAN

tsgman

Bronze Member
Sep 13, 2005
Springfield, Missouri
Detector(s) used
Minelab 705, Fisher Gold Bug, MXT, Etrac, CTX 3030, GPX 5000, Troy Shadow, CZ20, Excal II, Tesoro Stingray, AT Pro.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Attachments

• CA4329~1.JPG
    CA4329~1.JPG
    11.8 KB · Views: 641
  • CA4B29~1.JPG
    CA4B29~1.JPG
    14.8 KB · Views: 636
  • CA4717~1.JPG
    CA4717~1.JPG
    23.2 KB · Views: 645
Upvote 0

rjnail

Nov 25, 2005
Detector(s) used
Excalibur,
GREAT SPOT THERE, DONT GIVE UP NOW, GET BACK THERE,

Nana40

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2005
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You didn't!!!!!! GMAN!!!! How awesome is that! Wow! What a site you have found! :o

Congrats! And keep 'em coming!!

Wow......

;)

Burdie

Gold Member
Nov 13, 2005
South Central Kansas
Detector(s) used
Etrac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
With your luck why are you not in Las Vegas. :D :) ;D Nice finds must be having a great time. Stan

treasurekidd

Bronze Member
Nov 20, 2004
Rhode Island
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That's some awesoe pices of history you have there! Congrats on such great finds, and get out there and fins one for me!!

Southcacalaky

Silver Member
Oct 2, 2005
Summerville, South Carolina
Detector(s) used
Tesoro "Eldorado", Whites "Beach Hunter ID",
I got to tell you, Trk5capt and I are starting to get a bit jealous, Just kidding Congrats, well done, get back there and get another!!!!HH Art...

nevrdundetecting

Sep 26, 2005
Wayne Co., WV
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 600, White's Prizm III, Bounty Hunter Pioneer EX
Pro-Find 15 pinpointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
That is truly amazing...3 in a month!! Great Job....how much of the site is left to hunt, you are liable to get more of 'em..
congrats

HH

oberkill

Aug 12, 2005
Thats amazing! Great job and great site. My Dad lives south of Rolla area I am going to have to do some research on his area for the spring! :) Keep it up.

Alan

G

Greybeard1

tsgman,
WTG.....another outstanding find. At this rate, you are going to set a record for US belt buckle's found! Congratulations! Stay with that site!
HH, Pat

OP
OP
tsgman

tsgman

Bronze Member
Sep 13, 2005
Springfield, Missouri
Detector(s) used
Minelab 705, Fisher Gold Bug, MXT, Etrac, CTX 3030, GPX 5000, Troy Shadow, CZ20, Excal II, Tesoro Stingray, AT Pro.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks you all for the nice replies! I was on the way out the door to a Christmas party and didn't have time to give any details. Now this is very strange story. All three of the buckles were dug after it got dark and we were about to quit. I joked to my buddy John that I was getting ready for #3 since it was about dark. John wanted to go across the street and check out a corner lot. we had received permission earlier. After we climbed the fence and started up the XLT's. I decided to ck out this really old tree, I circled the tree and ducked to get under a branch when I got a nice signal. I dug down about 4 in. and checked with my Bullseye pinpointer. The pinpointer indicated it was about 3 in long. after gently prying it out I could tell it was a buckle! I yelled at John, You wont believe it. He was like man, I'm calling you the buckleman! I quickly told him that if he didn't find a buckle at this site he was getting one of mine. He said no you keep them, but I promised him and I will keep my word on that. Here are a few more pics. Thanks for looking. Tim

Attachments

• CA4B07~1.JPG
    CA4B07~1.JPG
    10.4 KB · Views: 520
  • CA4B2D~1.JPG
    CA4B2D~1.JPG
    11.8 KB · Views: 511
  • CA4723~1.JPG
    CA4723~1.JPG
    13.2 KB · Views: 506

badandy

Aug 31, 2005
Collinsville, IL.
Great stuff bud! We dont find much civil war stuff up here...............well I might find some if I took out a MD and looked for metal instead of flint. LOL! Congrats

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread