47thelement Bronze Member Joined Jan 8, 2009 Messages 1,741 Reaction score 161 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used E-trac, Excal, ACE 250 for my son Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 12, 2011 #1 Heres your chance... http://www.mdcoastdispatch.com/ Upvote 0
ocjeff Full Member Joined Oct 14, 2009 Messages 203 Reaction score 7 Golden Thread 0 Location ocean city maryland Detector(s) used excalibur, cz20, v3 Oct 12, 2011 #2 won't be much there. wait till they get down south more. 15th st and south will be much better! they are starting at the north end and working south. jeff
won't be much there. wait till they get down south more. 15th st and south will be much better! they are starting at the north end and working south. jeff
jeff of pa Super Moderator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Dec 19, 2003 Messages 96,813 Reaction score 76,246 Golden Thread 2 🥇 Banner finds 1 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Nov 9, 2011 #3 My I Suggest You at Least add the Headline, & Maybe a Paragraph to your post above ? When I Clicked on it, I Thought it was spam & almost deleted Till I saw ocjeff 's Comment, so I take it somewhere in there is a Lead ? Thanks
My I Suggest You at Least add the Headline, & Maybe a Paragraph to your post above ? When I Clicked on it, I Thought it was spam & almost deleted Till I saw ocjeff 's Comment, so I take it somewhere in there is a Lead ? Thanks