What's new

Under The Bridge...

seabumm

Jr. Member
Joined
Mar 22, 2012
Messages
26
Reaction score
5
Golden Thread
0
Location
Southern, Oregon
Detector(s) used
Whites Surf II, Whites Beach 300,and Whites Surf PI.
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Anybody actually ever met a Troll ? :laughing9:
Besides finding shopping carts, and Needles Condoms..etc,etc,
You will find tons of forgotten wishs, Underneath those dark wet muddy Bridges.
I stake my Surf PI on it'', and my Whites DFX 300...You want to find silver?
Then go get SOME...(food for thought)
 
you can get alot under a bridge or down strean from them - but very trashy - kids throw all kinds of stuff off of them
you got one easy to hit close to home - work it out :thumbsup:
 
We used to play under a bridge as kids and the older kids actually built a cabin between the beams, off the ground, so they could hang out there.
I remember "Taking" my sisters jewelry box and adding a bunch of bottle caps and burying it near one of the concrete columns...like a pirate. Probably still there...lol

So I can see where some stuff comes from.

Al
 
Why yes, as a matter of fact, I have met a troll. Under a bridge in Seattle.
fremont-troll.webp
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom