What's new

Underestimated

Aday

Jr. Member
Joined
Apr 9, 2009
Messages
49
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
Roanoke Illinois
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Ok so I underestimated this hobby...went out for four hours today at an old park site. Didn't get much, a few wheats and alot of trash

I hurt, must be in worse shape than I thought. :-\

Wouldn't change a thing. ;D
 
Well, changed my socks and drawers when I got home, all wet man.
 
Were all getting older.
I hunt in pain 90% of the time..
The other 10% I'm sleeping
 
My wife likes to joke that for the few cents worth of change I bring home after a 4hr hunt I would have been better off getting a job at a fast food joint. She also thinks that I should lift weights instead of reading posts on the forum. I fail to see the humor in that.
 
limegoldconvertible68 said:
My wife likes to joke that for the few cents worth of change I bring home after a 4hr hunt I would have been better off getting a job at a fast food joint. She also thinks that I should lift weights instead of reading posts on the forum. I fail to see the humor in that.


heh, Well it made me laugh. ;D
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom