Frankn Gold Member Joined Mar 21, 2010 Messages 8,779 Reaction score 2,989 Golden Thread 0 Location Maryland Detector(s) used XLT , surfmaster PI , HAYS 2Box , VIBRA-TECTOR Dec 23, 2012 Thread Owner #1 Did you know that an underground coal fire has been burning at Australia's Burning Mountain for 6,000 years? I wonder if that one in PA is still burning. Frank
Did you know that an underground coal fire has been burning at Australia's Burning Mountain for 6,000 years? I wonder if that one in PA is still burning. Frank
D davest Silver Member Joined Nov 5, 2007 Messages 3,320 Reaction score 1,289 Golden Thread 0 Location somewhere between here and there, south of over th Detector(s) used titan 3000xd/seahunter mk ll/Ace 250/whites 6000XL Pro Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 23, 2012 #2 Centralia is still burning, Jeff probly has more info than I can furnish though.