What's new

Unexpected soccer field find

neodetectorist

Bronze Member
Joined
Jan 4, 2016
Messages
1,044
Reaction score
4,257
Golden Thread
0
Location
NE Ohio
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro W Stock coil, Fisher F2 W 8" Concentric and 9.5" NEL DD, XPointer pin pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I went out Sunday evening and found the usual trash, plus a dog tag, $3.53 in clad, a brothel token ( or I guess they are called adult collectable tokens) of which only one side has been photographed due to the sensitive nature of what it depicts for this "family friendly" forum. It has "connect with an Aries" " March 21st-April 20th" on the front and fearless and an adult rated picture on the back. Also from about mid field of a soccer field, about 5 inches down, a 1980 Caesars Palace one dollar gaming token. It is a very thick coin about the size of a silver dollar. It had a hefty mower hit on the front.
I was really surprised to find this. It rang up zinc.
Thanks for looking.

ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1470622874.721006.webp
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1470622892.151078.webp
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1470622907.070023.webp
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1470622927.141484.webp
 
Upvote 26
Pretty cool. We never know what will turn up when we are out.
 
Congrats on your clad and unusual tokens finds - good amount of clad and you never know what will come out of the ground next - anyway thanks for your post & I wish you many more while out dirt fishin.

Texas ED
 
Congrats on your 2 tokens.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom