cw0909
Silver Member
- #1
Thread Owner
U S customs and border patrol released ten videos unidentified aerial Phenomenon
Edit: found a better source for the vids, scroll down for the posted vids, can be viewed at link, no need to down load
www.theblackvault.com
======================
the files are zip depending on your apps & os, you might have to download to open
I would load one up but I don't know how, I think they are interesting vids
if the link doesn't want to load try this one
Edit: found a better source for the vids, scroll down for the posted vids, can be viewed at link, no need to down load
UAP Documents and Videos Surface from U.S. Customs and Border Protection - The Black Vault
In a new development concerning Unidentified Aerial Phenomena (UAP), a batch of documents and videos has emerged from the United States Customs and Border Protection (CBP). The unexpected find came to light thanks to X user "Dr.Disclosure89 (@Docneuroeo)", who alerted The Black Vault about this...
the files are zip depending on your apps & os, you might have to download to open
I would load one up but I don't know how, I think they are interesting vids
if the link doesn't want to load try this one
Unidentified Aerial Phenomenon
U.S. Customs and Border Protection provides information on border security, trade, travel, customs regulations, trusted traveler programs and enforcement news to the public.
www.cbp.gov
Last edited:
Maybe even one Really was an Alien Space Craft 

There is always some rope at the winds of popular belief.






