Missouri
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
White's Spectra v3i
Garrett Ultra GTA 1000
Whites Coinmaster
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Found on the coast, or in a display case? I'm guessing from the partially visible handle of the lock back trench knife below it that the vase is about 6" tall and 4" diameter. That's about all I know, perhaps others will know more.

dognose

Silver Member
Apr 15, 2009
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Fisher F70
You are covering your bases, in three post at least.

What is the story on this?

How about a few clear close ups of the material please so we may be able to determine what it's made of.

Also, more photos from different perspectives and measurements please.

OP
OP
D

digit1123

Greenie
Dec 12, 2023
Found on the coast, or in a display case? I'm guessing from the partially visible handle of the lock back trench knife below it that the vase is about 6" tall and 4" diameter. That's about all I know, perhaps others will know more.
found on some private property along hwy 41 theres some geometric markings on it and and arrow painted. you can see the thumprints in the clay. but i know nothing else i just inherited the piece

OP
OP
D

digit1123

Greenie
Dec 12, 2023
found on some private property along hwy 41 theres some geometric markings on it and and arrow painted. you can see the thumprints in the clay. but i know nothing else i just inherited the piece
youre correct about the size in general

OP
OP
D

digit1123

Greenie
Dec 12, 2023
will post better pictures of it when i can

ARC

Gold Member
Aug 19, 2014
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Looks like you displayed it in a smokeshops display case.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread