What's new

Unique Button.... Age??

VTector87

Jr. Member
Joined
May 31, 2015
Messages
26
Reaction score
83
Golden Thread
0
Location
Bennington Vermont
Detector(s) used
Makro Racer 2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Only notable find today on my short hunt in a hay field... Would love opinions on age.

IMAG2340.webp
IMAG2341.webp
IMAG2339.webp
 
Upvote 4
Well it's not a button and I don't believe it's a cuff-link either. Interesting pic in the enamel inlay. I wonder if it's some sort of item to be inserted into a lapel button hole. I'm guessing late 1800s to early 1900s. Looks almost like a piece of folk art. Is that a hobo with the devil running in the background?
 
Last edited:
chinese cloisonne shirt/collar stud - very unique indeed - looks like late 1800's?
 
Last edited:
I think it looks more like a person carrying water... One on each side of the pole over the shoulder
 
I CONCOUR .... DANG NEAT FIND.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom