Aquila Hero Member Joined Jun 9, 2008 Messages 801 Reaction score 185 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used Ace 150, Golden mask 3 Aug 2, 2009 #1 I got this yesterday from ebay and now I need help to identify it . It is civil war bullet but type is unkwown to me. Enfield propably . Attachments IMG_7411.webp 18.2 KB · Views: 198
I got this yesterday from ebay and now I need help to identify it . It is civil war bullet but type is unkwown to me. Enfield propably .
rebelfirefighter07 Jr. Member Joined Jul 29, 2006 Messages 66 Reaction score 1 Golden Thread 0 Location Georgia Detector(s) used Bounty Hunter Pioneer 202 Aug 2, 2009 #2 This looks to be from a Sharps Carbine. http://www.shilohrelics.com/cgi-bin/Display_Item.asp?89465 Upvote 0
dnewbury2 Full Member Joined Mar 20, 2004 Messages 211 Reaction score 44 Golden Thread 0 Location Cherokee, AL, Occupied C.S.A. Detector(s) used White's DFX, Tesoro Golden Sabre and Garrett Pro-Pointer Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 2, 2009 #3 Yes, I agree. Sharps Carbine bullet. Upvote 0
DirtyMike Hero Member Joined Feb 10, 2009 Messages 898 Reaction score 106 Golden Thread 1 Location West Virginia 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used Teknetics T2, MXT, TDI, Tejon, AT Pro Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 2, 2009 #4 Its a sharps carbine but there were several differant types. Some sharps have a flat base, some conical, and some teat base. Upvote 0
Its a sharps carbine but there were several differant types. Some sharps have a flat base, some conical, and some teat base.
Aquila Hero Member Joined Jun 9, 2008 Messages 801 Reaction score 185 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used Ace 150, Golden mask 3 Aug 2, 2009 Thread Owner #5 Thanks for the info . Upvote 0