What's new

Unknown button

Dancindirt

Tenderfoot
Joined
Aug 7, 2021
Messages
2
Reaction score
1
Golden Thread
0
Location
Woodstown nj
Detector(s) used
Minelab, Anfibio multi, Dues
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi everyone! Found this button at 1700?s site and have posted it on many FB sites no one has
Every found any information about it. It?s a solid button with drilled shank and has number 5 on front. Another detectorist located one 25 miles away five years earlier. Was told to come here for help! Hopefully my photo uploaded lol! Thanks
 
Last edited:
Photo won?t upload ugh!
 

Attachments

  • FF243A7C-F794-46DA-8B34-397CE60BB659.webp
    FF243A7C-F794-46DA-8B34-397CE60BB659.webp
    112.9 KB · Views: 68
PROBABLY 19th century Spanish. The Spanish used some interesting buttons.
 
When I read unknown button I immediately thought of self destruct button on the MD so you could push it if approached by authorities while detecting in a iffy location.What metal detector officer?But seriously,that,s a nice button,I,d love to find one.Nice!
 
I love that button!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom