What's new

unknown iron anchor

foundation hunter

Full Member
Joined
Jun 2, 2009
Messages
193
Reaction score
5
Golden Thread
0
Location
Terryville
Detector(s) used
Whites Eagle Spectrum
I managed to dig up 4 of these on the same site,they look like some kind of anchor.They measure 8 inches long.
Thanks Gary
 

Attachments

  • ANCOR 004.webp
    ANCOR 004.webp
    106 KB · Views: 271
  • ANCOR 006.webp
    ANCOR 006.webp
    60 KB · Views: 265
Tent tie down???? :icon_scratch: jgas
 
Upvote 0

Attachments

  • sickle_blade.webp
    sickle_blade.webp
    10.3 KB · Views: 256
  • sickle_blade.webp
    sickle_blade.webp
    10.3 KB · Views: 265
Upvote 0
Hay Guys,

I have been wondering for years what those things were.

Thanks for the ID.

This is a brand new, cast iron guard for a vintage John
Deere sickle mower. In this photo, it includes the riveted
guard ledger plate.

sm111B.jpg


Here is one I found,

5-23-1.jpg


Happy Huntin,

Tabdog
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom